How to buy Adveritas shares | A$0.13
Own Adveritas shares in just a few minutes.
Adveritas Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Adveritas shares (AV1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.13 – an increase of 13.04% over the previous week. Adveritas has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million.
How to buy shares in Adveritas
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Adveritas. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AV1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Adveritas reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.13, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Adveritas. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Adveritas's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Adveritas's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.13, which is 40.91% down on its pre-crash value of $0.22 and 100.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.065.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Adveritas shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $368.18 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $590.91.
Adveritas share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AV1 stocks over time.
Adveritas shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.13|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.065 - AUDA$0.275|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1059|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0958|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.05|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Adveritas stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Adveritas price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||13.04%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||4.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||60.49%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||60.49%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||18.18%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||158.96%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-47.33%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-65.09%|
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-6,397,963|
|Return on assets TTM||-84.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||-195.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$45.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Adveritas share dividends
We're not expecting Adveritas to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Adveritas share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Adveritas's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.065 up to $0.275. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Adveritas's is 1.5361. This would suggest that Adveritas's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Adveritas Limited provides digital advertising fraud prevention services through its software as a service in Australia and internationally. It develops TrafficGuard software as a service platform that detects, mitigates, and reports on digital advertising fraud before the fraud impacts on the advertisers' budgets; and nxus, a proprietary mediation platform that provides real-time attribution tracking, analytics, and reporting data for online advertising. The company was formerly known as Tech Mpire Limited and changed its name to Adveritas Limited in December 2018. Adveritas Limited is based in Bentley, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert