How to buy Advance NanoTek (ANO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Advance NanoTek shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Advance NanoTek Limited is a chemicals business based in Australia. Advance NanoTek shares (ANO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Advance NanoTek has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Advance NanoTek
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Advance NanoTek. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ANO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Advance NanoTek reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Advance NanoTek. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Advance NanoTek key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Advance NanoTek stock a buy or sell?
- Advance NanoTek performance over time
- Are Advance NanoTek shares over-valued?
- Advance NanoTek's financials
- How volatile are Advance NanoTek shares?
- Does Advance NanoTek pay a dividend?
- Have Advance NanoTek shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Advance NanoTek stock price (ASX:ANO)Use our graph to track the performance of ANO stocks over time.
Advance NanoTek shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.92 - $4.97|
|50-day moving average||$3.6727|
|200-day moving average||$3.8389|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Advance NanoTek stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Advance NanoTek price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-17)||15.19%|
|1 month (2021-08-25)||10.03%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||12.70%|
|6 months (2021-03-25)||0.24%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||19.83%|
|2 years (2019-09-25)||-20.11%|
|3 years (2018-09-25)||343.95%|
|5 years (2016-09-23)||108.60%|
Is Advance NanoTek under- or over-valued?
Valuing Advance NanoTek stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Advance NanoTek's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Advance NanoTek's P/E ratio
Advance NanoTek's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 4170x. In other words, Advance NanoTek shares trade at around 4170x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Advance NanoTek's EBITDA
Advance NanoTek's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.5 million (£797,379).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Advance NanoTek's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Advance NanoTek financials
|Revenue TTM||$7.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||8.61%|
|Gross profit TTM||$6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.26%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$255.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Advance NanoTek share dividends
We're not expecting Advance NanoTek to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Advance NanoTek's shares ever split?
Advance NanoTek's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 4 October 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Advance NanoTek shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Advance NanoTek shares which in turn could have impacted Advance NanoTek's share price.
Advance NanoTek share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Advance NanoTek's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.92 up to $4.97. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Advance NanoTek's is 1.1499. This would suggest that Advance NanoTek's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Advance NanoTek overview
Advance NanoTek Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures aluminum oxide powder, and zinc oxide dispersions and powder for use in the personal care sector in Australia, the United States, Canada, Europe, and internationally. It produces and distributes dispersion of mineral-only UV filters in cosmetic emollients that are used for sunscreen, skincare, and pharmaceutical formulations, as well as alumina plate-like powders used for cosmetic applications. The company operates through a network of distributors. Advance NanoTek Limited was incorporated in 1997 and is based in Rocklea, Australia.
Stocks similar to Advance NanoTek
Advance NanoTek in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert