Adslot Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Adslot shares (ADS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.027 – an increase of 12.5% over the previous week. Adslot has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9.8 million.
How to buy shares in Adslot
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Adslot. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Adslot reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.027, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Adslot. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Adslot share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ADS stocks over time.
Adslot shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.027|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.017 - AUDA$0.032|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0241|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0194|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0044|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Adslot stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Adslot price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||12.50%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||8.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||35.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-18)||N/A|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-18)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||$9.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$640,208|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||-68%|
|Market capitalisation||$44.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Adslot share dividends
We're not expecting Adslot to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Adslot share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Adslot's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.017 up to $0.032. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Adslot's is 1.6386. This would suggest that Adslot's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Adslot Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides trading technology and digital marketing services. It offers Adslot, a media trading technology platform that enables advertisers and publishers to trade premium display advertising directly; and Symphony, a workflow automation technology for media agencies. The company also provides Webfirm, which provides website design, hosting, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media marketing services. It serves agencies and brands, publishers, and integrated technologies. The company operates in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The company was formerly known as Webfirm Group Limited and changed its name to Adslot Limited in December 2012. Adslot Limited was incorporated in 1975 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert