Adriatic Metals is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Adriatic Metals shares (ADT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Adriatic Metals has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $928 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Adriatic Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Adriatic Metals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Adriatic Metals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Adriatic Metals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Adriatic Metals stock price (ASX:ADT)Use our graph to track the performance of ADT stocks over time.
Adriatic Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.71 - $4.06|
|50-day moving average||$3.4176|
|200-day moving average||$3.4482|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.27|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Adriatic Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Adriatic Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-24)||-1.58%|
|1 month (2023-11-01)||-9.30%|
|3 months (2023-09-01)||-17.89%|
|6 months (2023-06-01)||2.63%|
|1 year (2022-12-01)||-1.89%|
|2 years (2021-12-01)||16.42%|
|3 years (2020-12-01)||45.12%|
|5 years (2018-11-30)||352.17%|
Adriatic Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.27%|
|Return on equity TTM||-38.91%|
|Market capitalisation||$928 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Adriatic Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Adriatic Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Adriatic Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Adriatic Metals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.71 up to $4.06. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Adriatic Metals's is 1.376. This would suggest that Adriatic Metals's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Adriatic Metals overview
Adriatic Metals PLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of precious and base metals. It explores for silver, zinc, lead, copper, gold, and barite deposits. The company's flagship project is the Vares Silver Project located in the Bosnia and Herzegovina. It also operates Raska Project located in Serbia. Adriatic Metals PLC was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Cheltenham, the United Kingdom.
Stocks similar to Adriatic Metals
Adriatic Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert