How to buy Admiralty Resources (ADY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Admiralty Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Admiralty Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Admiralty Resources shares (ADY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Admiralty Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Admiralty Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Admiralty Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Admiralty Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Admiralty Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Admiralty Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Admiralty Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Admiralty Resources performance over time
- Admiralty Resources's financials
- How volatile are Admiralty Resources shares?
- Does Admiralty Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Admiralty Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Admiralty Resources stock price (ASX:ADY)Use our graph to track the performance of ADY stocks over time.
Admiralty Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.007 - $0.033|
|50-day moving average||$0.0184|
|200-day moving average||$0.0183|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Admiralty Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Admiralty Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-28)||5.88%|
|3 months (2021-04-28)||-18.18%|
Is Admiralty Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Admiralty Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Admiralty Resources's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Admiralty Resources's EBITDA
Admiralty Resources's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $451,889.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Admiralty Resources's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Admiralty Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$973,758|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.47%|
|Market capitalisation||$23.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Admiralty Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Admiralty Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Admiralty Resources's shares ever split?
Admiralty Resources's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 1 December 2010. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Admiralty Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Admiralty Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Admiralty Resources's share price.
Admiralty Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Admiralty Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.033. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Admiralty Resources's is 0.1513. This would suggest that Admiralty Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Admiralty Resources overview
Admiralty Resources NL explores for and develops mineral deposits in Australia, Chile, and Hong Kong. The company explores for iron, lead, zinc, nickel, and cobalt deposits. Its flagship projects include the iron ore districts in Chile comprising Harper South district covering an area of approximately 2,498 hectares located in the Atacama Region; and the Pampa Tololo and El Cojin. Admiralty Resources NL was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Admiralty Resources
Admiralty Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert