How to buy Adavale Resources shares | A$0.036
Own Adavale Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Adavale Resources Limited is an uranium business based in Australia. Adavale Resources shares (ADD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.036 – an increase of 2.86% over the previous week. Adavale Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.7 billion.
How to buy shares in Adavale Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Adavale Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Adavale Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.036, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Adavale Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Adavale Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Adavale Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Adavale Resources performance over time
- Are Adavale Resources shares over-valued?
- Adavale Resources's financials
- How volatile are Adavale Resources shares?
- Does Adavale Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Adavale Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Adavale Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Adavale Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.036, which is 8.33% up on its pre-crash value of $0.033 and 44.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.025.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Adavale Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $20,810.81 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $972.97.
Adavale Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ADD stocks over time.
Adavale Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.036|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.009 - AUDA$1.51|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0195|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0282|
|Dividend yield||N/A (6.67%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.078|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Adavale Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Adavale Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||2.86%|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||157.14%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||140.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||-95.86%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||300.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||260.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||140.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||100.00%|
Is Adavale Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Adavale Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Adavale Resources's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Adavale Resources's P/E ratio
Adavale Resources's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 0x. In other words, Adavale Resources shares trade at around 0x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Adavale Resources's EBITDA
Adavale Resources's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $46.5 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Adavale Resources's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Adavale Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.7 billion|
|Operating margin TTM||2.01%|
|Gross profit TTM||$265.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.49%|
|Market capitalisation||$6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Adavale Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Adavale Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Adavale Resources's shares ever split?
Adavale Resources's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 26 November 2014. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Adavale Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Adavale Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Adavale Resources's share price.
Adavale Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Adavale Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $1.51. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Adavale Resources's is 1.5463. This would suggest that Adavale Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Adavale Resources overview
Autosports Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the retail automotive industry in Australia. It sells new and used motor vehicles, aftermarket products, and spare parts; distributes finance and insurance products; and provides motor vehicle servicing and collision repair services. As of June 30, 2020, it operates 41 franchised dealerships; 3 used motor vehicle outlets; and 6 motor vehicle collision repair facilities. Autosports Group Limited was founded in 2006 and is based in Leichhardt, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert