How to buy AD1 Holdings shares
Own AD1 Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
AD1 Holdings Limited is a staffing & employment services business based in Australia. AD1 Holdings shares (AD1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AD1 Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.4 million.
How to buy shares in AD1 Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AD1 Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AD1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AD1 Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.066, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AD1 Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted AD1 Holdings's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, AD1 Holdings's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.066, which is 80.30% up on its pre-crash value of $0.013 and 725.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.008.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of AD1 Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $769.23 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $5,076.92.
AD1 Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AD1 stocks over time.
AD1 Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.009 - $0.076|
|50-day moving average||$0.0566|
|200-day moving average||$0.031|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AD1 Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AD1 Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-07)||43.48%|
|1 month (2020-12-17)||50.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||6.45%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||94.12%|
|1 year (2020-01-16)||450.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-15)||175.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-16)||-29.03%|
|5 years (2016-01-13)||N/A|
AD1 Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-746,786|
|Return on assets TTM||-42.78%|
|Return on equity TTM||-126.82%|
|Market capitalisation||$35.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AD1 Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting AD1 Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
AD1 Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AD1 Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.076. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AD1 Holdings's is 1.0553. This would suggest that AD1 Holdings's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
AD1 Holdings overview
AD1 Holdings Limited provides software services and technology platforms. The company provides an online platform that links employers and job candidates directly to live job opportunities on employer websites in Australia. It also offers utilities software and managed services. The company was formerly known as ApplyDirect Limited and changed its name to AD1 Holdings Limited in December 2019. AD1 Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Hawthorn, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy AD1 Holdings units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert