How to buy Acusensus (ACE) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Acusensus shares.
Acusensus Ltd is a software - infrastructure business with stocks listed in Australia. Acusensus shares (ACE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.815 – a decrease of 2.98% over the previous week. Here's how to invest if you're based in Australia.
How to buy shares in Acusensus
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a company listed in the from Australia you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to stock markets. Look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, which will typically include your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Acusensus. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ACE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment that matches your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Acusensus reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying using consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of $0.83, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Acusensus, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Acusensus. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights.
Acusensus stock price (ASX:ACE)Use our graph to track the performance of ACE stocks over time.
Have Acusensus's shares ever split?
Acusensus's shares were split on a 5:1 basis on 27 July 2023. So if you had owned 1 share the day before the split, the next day you would own 5 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Acusensus shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 80% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Acusensus shares which in turn could have impacted Acusensus's share price.
Acusensus shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.598 - $0.9|
|50-day moving average||$0.7823|
|200-day moving average||$0.7165|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Acusensus price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-30)||0.62%|
|1 month (2023-11-07)||2.52%|
|3 months (2023-09-07)||-2.98%|
|6 months (2023-06-07)||22.01%|
|1 year (2022-12-03)||inf%|
|2 years (2021-12-03)||inf%|
|3 years (2020-12-03)||inf%|
|5 years (2018-12-03)||inf%|
Compare trading platforms to buy Acusensus shares
Is it a good time to buy Acusensus stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Acusensus under- or over-valued?
Valuing Acusensus stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Acusensus's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Acusensus's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3.9 million (£2 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Acusensus's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure stock profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$42 million|
|Operating margin TTM||2.8%|
|Gross profit TTM||$18.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.82%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.21%|
|Market capitalisation||$106.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Acusensus share dividends
We're not expecting Acusensus to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Acusensus Limited designs, develops, and commercializes technology focuses on the detection of distracted drivers in Australia. It offers Heads Up solution used to detect and capture prosecutable evidence of illegal mobile phone use, seatbelt non-compliance, and speeding; Heads-Up Real Time solution that provides real-time alerts to police officers of drivers using a phone, speeding, and not wearing of seatbelt; and Harmony enforcement camera system for use in developed and developing countries. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Acusensus
Acusensus in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert