How to buy Acumentis Group shares | A$0.12
Own Acumentis Group shares in just a few minutes.
Acumentis Group Limited is a real estate services business based in Australia. Acumentis Group shares (ACU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.12 – an increase of 9.09% over the previous week. Acumentis Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $38 million.
How to buy shares in Acumentis Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Acumentis Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ACU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Acumentis Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.12, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Acumentis Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Acumentis Group's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Acumentis Group's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.12, which is 17.24% down on its pre-crash value of $0.145 and 140.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.05.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Acumentis Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $371.43 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $857.14.
Acumentis Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ACU stocks over time.
Acumentis Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.12|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.05 - AUDA$0.195|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1187|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0908|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.033|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Acumentis Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Acumentis Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||9.09%|
|1 month (2020-08-18)||-4.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-18)||33.33%|
|6 months (2020-03-18)||50.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||0.12|
|2 years (2018-09-18)||-73.32%|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||-78.42%|
|5 years (2015-09-15)||-65.63%|
Is Acumentis Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Acumentis Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Acumentis Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Acumentis Group's EBITDA
Acumentis Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $108,000 (£60,848).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Acumentis Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Acumentis Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$38 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Acumentis Group share dividends
We're not expecting Acumentis Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Acumentis Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Acumentis Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.05 up to $0.195. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Acumentis Group's is 1.6458. This would suggest that Acumentis Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Acumentis Group overview
Acumentis Group Limited provides property valuation and consultancy services in Australia. The company offers valuation and advice to patent owners and investors to assist in buying or selling property, family law settlements, mortgage/refinancing, family court property matters, stamp duty/capital gains tax, insurance replacement, municipal valuations, rental assessments, dispute resolutions, resumption and compensation, assessment of property portfolio, deceased estates/probate, feasibility analysis. It also provides professional and advisory firms to assist in family law settlements, deceased estates, probate, self-managed super funds, disputes and litigation, and forensic valuations. In addition, the company offers valuations for balance sheet reporting, asset valuations, rental assessment and determination, acquisition and disposal, feasibility, portfolio valuations, and going concern assessments. Further, it provides valuation advice for acquisition and disposal, asset reporting, portfolio financial reporting, tax depreciation, and mass appraisal ratings and taxing; valuation services to banks and financial institutions to support their mortgage lending activities in housing and residential investment markets; and services to government and developers to assist in project analysis, feasibility studies, due diligence, and advisory services. The company was formerly known as LandMark White Limited and changed its name to Acumentis Group Limited in December 2019. Acumentis Group Limited was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert