How to buy ActivEX shares
Own ActivEX shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
ActivEX Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. ActivEX shares (AIV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. ActivEX has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $905. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in ActivEX
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ActivEX. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AIV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ActivEX reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ActivEX. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
ActivEX share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AIV stocks over time.
ActivEX shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.079 - $0.18|
|50-day moving average||$0.1739|
|200-day moving average||$0.1634|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy ActivEX stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ActivEX price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||2.94%|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||0.175|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||0.175|
|6 months (2020-12-21)||34.62%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||34.62%|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||-10.26%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||inf%|
|Gross profit TTM||$920|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.99%|
|Return on equity TTM||-21.87%|
|Market capitalisation||$30.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ActivEX share dividends
We're not expecting ActivEX to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have ActivEX's shares ever split?
ActivEX's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 27 November 2016. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your ActivEX shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for ActivEX shares which in turn could have impacted ActivEX's share price.
ActivEX share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ActivEX's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.079 up to $0.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ActivEX's is 0.5732. This would suggest that ActivEX's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
ActivEX Limited engages in the acquisition, identification, and delineation of mineral resource projects. The company focuses on the exploration of gold, copper, and potash mineralization. It holds interests in 1 granted mining lease located in Western Australia; and 23 granted exploration permits for minerals covering an area of approximately 1,536 square kilometers located in Northern Queensland. ActivEX Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best Prime Day deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert