How to buy ActivEX shares | A$0.1
Own ActivEX shares in just a few minutes.
ActivEX Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. ActivEX shares (AIV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.1 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $17.7 million.
How to buy shares in ActivEX
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ActivEX. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AIV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ActivEX reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.1, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ActivEX. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted ActivEX's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, ActivEX's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.1, which is 44.44% down on its pre-crash value of $0.18 and 30.00% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.13.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of ActivEX shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $896.55 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $689.66.
ActivEX share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AIV stocks over time.
ActivEX shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.1|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.057 - AUDA$0.18|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1204|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1265|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy ActivEX stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ActivEX price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-21)||0%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||20.48%|
|3 months (2020-06-26)||-23.08%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||-23.08%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||-44.44%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-44.44%|
|3 years (2017-09-26)||-41.18%|
|5 years (2015-09-25)||N/A|
|Operating margin TTM||2368.87%|
|Gross profit TTM||$16|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.44%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ActivEX share dividends
We're not expecting ActivEX to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have ActivEX's shares ever split?
ActivEX's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 27 November 2016. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your ActivEX shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for ActivEX shares which in turn could have impacted ActivEX's share price.
ActivEX share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ActivEX's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.057 up to $0.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ActivEX's is 0.1458. This would suggest that ActivEX's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
ActivEX Limited engages in the acquisition, identification, and delineation of mineral resource projects. The company focuses on the exploration of gold, copper, and potash mineralization. It holds interests in 1 granted mining lease located in Western Australia; and 29 granted exploration permits for minerals covering an area of approximately 1,959 square kilometers located in Northern Queensland. ActivEX Limited is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert