How to buy Actinogen Medical (ACW) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Actinogen Medical shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Actinogen Medical is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Actinogen Medical shares (ACW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Actinogen Medical has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Actinogen Medical
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Actinogen Medical. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ACW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Actinogen Medical reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Actinogen Medical. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Actinogen Medical key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Actinogen Medical stock a buy or sell?
- Actinogen Medical performance over time
- Actinogen Medical's financials
- How volatile are Actinogen Medical shares?
- Does Actinogen Medical pay a dividend?
- Have Actinogen Medical shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Actinogen Medical stock price (ASX:ACW)Use our graph to track the performance of ACW stocks over time.
Actinogen Medical shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.04 - $0.1975|
|50-day moving average||$0.072|
|200-day moving average||$0.1101|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Actinogen Medical stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Actinogen Medical price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-3.92%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-34.67%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-50.51%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-64.36%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-65.00%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||122.73%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||390.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||-19.67%|
Actinogen Medical financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-36.73%|
|Market capitalisation||$88 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Actinogen Medical share dividends
We're not expecting Actinogen Medical to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Actinogen Medical's shares ever split?
Actinogen Medical's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 3 December 2013. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Actinogen Medical shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Actinogen Medical shares which in turn could have impacted Actinogen Medical's share price.
Actinogen Medical share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Actinogen Medical's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.1975. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Actinogen Medical's is 2.6327. This would suggest that Actinogen Medical's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Actinogen Medical overview
Actinogen Medical Limited, a biotechnology company, develops therapies for cognitive impairment associated with chronic neurological diseases in Australia. The company is developing Xanamem, a therapy for Alzheimer's disease, and cognitive impairment associated with schizophrenia, diabetes, and other disorders; and XanADu, which has completed Phase II clinical trials is a double-blind, randomized, and placebo-controlled study to assess the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of Xanamem in subjects with mild Alzheimer's disease. It is also developing XanaHES, a single blinded, central reader blinded, placebo-controlled, and dose escalation study of Xanamem to assess safety and tolerability in healthy elderly subjects. The company was formerly known as Actinogen Limited and changed its name to Actinogen Medical Limited in November 2015. Actinogen Medical Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Actinogen Medical
Actinogen Medical in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert