How to buy Accelerate Resources shares | A$0.068
Own Accelerate Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Accelerate Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Accelerate Resources shares (AX8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.068 – a decrease of 4.23% over the previous week. Accelerate Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $30,782.
How to buy shares in Accelerate Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Accelerate Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AX8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Accelerate Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.068, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Accelerate Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Accelerate Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Accelerate Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.068, which is 48.53% up on its pre-crash value of $0.035 and 353.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.015.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Accelerate Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $527.78 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,888.89.
Accelerate Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AX8 stocks over time.
Accelerate Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.068|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.0137 - AUDA$0.085|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0663|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0382|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.036|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Accelerate Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Accelerate Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-23)||-4.23%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||21.43%|
|3 months (2020-06-30)||195.65%|
|6 months (2020-03-30)||353.33%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-27)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-27)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-27)||N/A|
Accelerate Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.24%|
|Return on equity TTM||-30.21%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Accelerate Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Accelerate Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Accelerate Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Accelerate Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0137 up to $0.085. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Accelerate Resources's is 2.0619. This would suggest that Accelerate Resources's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Accelerate Resources overview
Accelerate Resources Limited operates as an exploration company in Tasmania and Western Australia. The company explores for gold, cobalt, copper, nickel, and base metal deposits. It holds interests in the Mount Read cobalt project with four exploration licenses covering an area of 492 km2 located in western Tasmania; Mount Monger gold project with two granted exploration licenses and one exploration license application covering 35.3 km2 located in Western Australia; and Comet gold project with one granted exploration license covering 37 km2 and one exploration license application located in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert