How to buy Accelerate Resources (AX8) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Accelerate Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Accelerate Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Accelerate Resources shares (AX8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Accelerate Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $75,925. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Accelerate Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Accelerate Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AX8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Accelerate Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Accelerate Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Accelerate Resources stock price (ASX:AX8)Use our graph to track the performance of AX8 stocks over time.
Accelerate Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.028 - $0.14|
|50-day moving average||$0.0399|
|200-day moving average||$0.0431|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.028|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Accelerate Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Accelerate Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||4.76%|
|1 month (2021-08-16)||10.00%|
|3 months (2021-06-17)||22.22%|
|6 months (2021-03-17)||-20.00%|
|1 year (2020-09-16)||-42.86%|
|3 years (2018-09-14)||-61.74%|
Accelerate Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$66,827|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-56.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Accelerate Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Accelerate Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Accelerate Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Accelerate Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.028 up to $0.14. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Accelerate Resources's is 0.5875. This would suggest that Accelerate Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Accelerate Resources overview
Accelerate Resources Limited operates as an exploration company in Tasmania and Western Australia. The company explores for gold, cobalt, copper, nickel, and base metal deposits. It holds interests in the Mount Read cobalt project covering an area of 224 square kilometers located in western Tasmania; Mount Monger gold project with two granted exploration licenses and one exploration license application covering 35.3 square kilometers located in Western Australia. The company also holds interests in the Comet gold project with one granted exploration license covering 38 square kilometers and one exploration license application located in Western Australia; and the Tambellup Kaolin project comprises one granted exploration license that covers an area of 43 square kilometers, as well as one exploration license application located in Western Australia. Accelerate Resources Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Accelerate Resources
Accelerate Resources in the news
Accelerate Resources Limited : - Annual General Meeting Date
Accelerate Resources : Receive Firm Commitments for $3.1m Well-Funded to its Exploration Programs
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why are the CBA and NAB share prices firming up today?
Shares in the major banks have already recorded gains of between 45-60% in the last 12 months.
Why is the Afterpay (APT) share price under pressure today?
Shares in BNPL provider Afterpay have risen 71% over the last 12 months.
Why is AGL share price slipping today?
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down more than 55% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Incannex Healthcare (IHL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Incannex Healthcare from Australia.
How to buy The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Scotts Miracle Go shares from Australia.
Why are the BHP and FMG share prices slipping again today?
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals are still up 10-20% over the past 12 months.
How to invest in the Touch Ventures IPO
Everything we know about the Touch Ventures IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the C29 Metals IPO
Everything we know about the C29 Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Equinox Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Equinox Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why has the FMG share price tumbled today?
Shares in iron ore miner FMG are still up 19% over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert