How to buy Abilene Oil and Gas shares | A$0.001
Own Abilene Oil and Gas shares in just a few minutes.
Abilene Oil and Gas Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Abilene Oil and Gas shares (ABL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.001 – the same closing value as a week prior. Abilene Oil and Gas has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $32,814.
How to buy shares in Abilene Oil and Gas
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Abilene Oil and Gas. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ABL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Abilene Oil and Gas reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.001, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Abilene Oil and Gas. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Abilene Oil and Gas key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Abilene Oil and Gas stock a buy or sell?
- Abilene Oil and Gas performance over time
- Abilene Oil and Gas's financials
- How volatile are Abilene Oil and Gas shares?
- Does Abilene Oil and Gas pay a dividend?
- Have Abilene Oil and Gas shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Abilene Oil and Gas's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Abilene Oil and Gas's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.001, which is 50.00% down on its pre-crash value of $0.002 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Abilene Oil and Gas shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $500.00.
Abilene Oil and Gas share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ABL stocks over time.
Abilene Oil and Gas shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.001|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.004|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.001|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0012|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Abilene Oil and Gas stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Abilene Oil and Gas price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||0.001|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||0.001|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||0.001|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||-66.67%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-66.67%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||-85.71%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-95.83%|
Abilene Oil and Gas financials
|Gross profit TTM||$40,455|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.58%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Abilene Oil and Gas share dividends
We're not expecting Abilene Oil and Gas to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Abilene Oil and Gas's shares ever split?
Abilene Oil and Gas's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 30 November 2014. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Abilene Oil and Gas shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Abilene Oil and Gas shares which in turn could have impacted Abilene Oil and Gas's share price.
Abilene Oil and Gas share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Abilene Oil and Gas's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.004. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Abilene Oil and Gas's is -0.4524. This would suggest that Abilene Oil and Gas's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Abilene Oil and Gas has bucked the trend.
Abilene Oil and Gas overview
Abilene Oil and Gas Limited focuses on oil and gas exploration, development, and production in mid-continent regions, including Kansas and Oklahoma. The company was formerly known as World Oil Resources Limited and changed its name to Abilene Oil and Gas Limited in December 2014. Abilene Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated in 1970 and is based in South Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert