How to buy A-Cap Energy shares
Own A-Cap Energy shares in just a few minutes.
A-Cap Energy Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. A-Cap Energy shares (ACB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. A-Cap Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $19,991.
How to buy shares in A-Cap Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for A-Cap Energy. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ACB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until A-Cap Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of A-Cap Energy. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
A-Cap Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ACB stocks over time.
A-Cap Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.004 - AUDA$0.034|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0219|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0131|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy A-Cap Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
A-Cap Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-47.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-88.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
A-Cap Energy share dividends
We're not expecting A-Cap Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have A-Cap Energy's shares ever split?
A-Cap Energy's shares were split on 5 December 2007.
A-Cap Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, A-Cap Energy's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.034. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while A-Cap Energy's is 0.941. This would suggest that A-Cap Energy's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
A-Cap Energy overview
A-Cap Energy Limited explores for mineral properties. It explores for uranium, coal, nickel, cobalt, and base metal deposits. The company holds 1 mining license and 12 prospecting licenses covering approximately 8,499 square kilometers situated in Botswana. Its project portfolio comprises the Letlhakane Uranium project located in Botswana and the Wilconi Nickel Cobalt Project located in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as A-Cap Resources Limited and changed its name to A-Cap Energy Limited in November 2018. A-Cap Energy Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert