How to buy 99 Technology shares
Own 99 Technology shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
99 Technology Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. 99 Technology shares (NNT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. 99 Technology has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $109 million.
How to buy shares in 99 Technology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 99 Technology . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NNT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 99 Technology reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.095, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 99 Technology . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
99 Technology share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NNT stocks over time.
99 Technology shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.05 - $0.1|
|50-day moving average||$0.0883|
|200-day moving average||$0.069|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.0022|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 99 Technology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
99 Technology price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||11.76%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||1.06%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||1.06%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||35.71%|
|1 year (2020-01-19)||N/A|
|2 years (2019-01-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Is 99 Technology under- or over-valued?
Valuing 99 Technology stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of 99 Technology 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
99 Technology 's P/E ratio
99 Technology 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 81x. In other words, 99 Technology shares trade at around 81x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
99 Technology financials
|Gross profit TTM||$188 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.39%|
|Market capitalisation||$109 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
99 Technology share dividends
We're not expecting 99 Technology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
99 Technology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 99 Technology 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.05 up to $0.1. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 99 Technology 's is 0.2094. This would suggest that 99 Technology 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
99 Technology overview
99 Technology Limited, an investment holding company, provides consumer engagement technology and solutions in the People's Republic of China. The company offers various mobile solutions based on virtual products and big data analysis, including 99 Marketplace that offers virtual products on standardized and tailor-made M-commerce platforms; business procurement tools; integrated marketing solutions; and customer behavior data analysis. It also provides scene-based and customized cloud-based solutions and services, such as rewards redemptions, online insurance, insurance supply chain management, employee benefits, and loyalty marketing programs for business partners, distribution channels, and employees. The company was formerly known as 99 Wuxian Limited and changed its name to 99 Technology Limited in April 2020. 99 Technology Limited was founded in 2013 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy 99 Technology units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert