How to buy 9 Spokes International shares | A$0.032
Own 9 Spokes International shares in just a few minutes.
9 Spokes International Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. 9 Spokes International shares (9SP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.032 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $38.9 million.
How to buy shares in 9 Spokes International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 9 Spokes International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 9SP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 9 Spokes International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.032, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 9 Spokes International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- 9 Spokes International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is 9 Spokes International stock a buy or sell?
- 9 Spokes International performance over time
- 9 Spokes International's financials
- How volatile are 9 Spokes International shares?
- Does 9 Spokes International pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted 9 Spokes International's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, 9 Spokes International's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.032, which is 28.13% up on its pre-crash value of $0.023 and 300.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.008.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of 9 Spokes International shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $529.41 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,882.35.
9 Spokes International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 9SP stocks over time.
9 Spokes International shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.032|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.008 - AUDA$0.046|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0365|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0244|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.018|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 9 Spokes International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
9 Spokes International price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||-21.95%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||10.34%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||166.67%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||77.78%|
|2 years (2018-09-27)||71.12%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||-68.96%|
|5 years (2015-09-25)||N/A|
9 Spokes International financials
|Gross profit TTM||$4.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-51.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1495.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$38.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
9 Spokes International share dividends
We're not expecting 9 Spokes International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
9 Spokes International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 9 Spokes International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.046. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 9 Spokes International's is 1.3521. This would suggest that 9 Spokes International's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
9 Spokes International overview
9 Spokes International Limited provides a digital ecosystem that aggregates data across businesses, apps, and banks in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific. The company's smart dashboard collects data from business apps to provide insights and information about the business performance. It primarily serves startup, hospitality, retail, and business and professional services sectors. 9 Spokes International Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert