How to buy 8IP Emerging Companies shares | A$0.078
Own 8IP Emerging Companies shares in just a few minutes.
8IP Emerging Companies Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. 8IP Emerging Companies shares (8EC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.078 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $3.2 million.
How to buy shares in 8IP Emerging Companies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 8IP Emerging Companies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 8EC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 8IP Emerging Companies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.078, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 8IP Emerging Companies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted 8IP Emerging Companies's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, 8IP Emerging Companies's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.078, which is 2.56% up on its pre-crash value of $0.076 and 4.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.075.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of 8IP Emerging Companies shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,026.32 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,026.32.
8IP Emerging Companies share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 8EC stocks over time.
8IP Emerging Companies shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.078|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.066 - AUDA$0.084|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.078|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0783|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.03 (39.47%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0334|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 8IP Emerging Companies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
8IP Emerging Companies price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||0.078|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||0.078|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||0.078|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||0.078|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||1.30%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-91.43%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||-91.75%|
|5 years (2015-09-16)||N/A|
8IP Emerging Companies financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
8IP Emerging Companies share dividends
We're not expecting 8IP Emerging Companies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
8IP Emerging Companies overview
8IP Emerging Companies Limited equity fund launched and managed by Eight Investment Partners Pty Limited. It invests in the public equity markets of Australia. The fund primarily invests in the emerging companies with a market capitalization $20 million to $500 million. It employs a fundamental analysis to make its investments. 8IP Emerging Companies Limited was launched on October 19, 2015 and is domiciled in Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert