How to buy 8IP Emerging Companies (8EC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in 8IP Emerging Companies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
8IP Emerging Companies Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. 8IP Emerging Companies shares (8EC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. 8IP Emerging Companies has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $1.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in 8IP Emerging Companies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 8IP Emerging Companies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 8EC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 8IP Emerging Companies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 8IP Emerging Companies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- 8IP Emerging Companies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is 8IP Emerging Companies stock a buy or sell?
- 8IP Emerging Companies performance over time
- 8IP Emerging Companies's financials
- Does 8IP Emerging Companies pay a dividend?
- Have 8IP Emerging Companies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
8IP Emerging Companies stock price (ASX:8EC)Use our graph to track the performance of 8EC stocks over time.
8IP Emerging Companies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.033 - $0.033|
|50-day moving average||$0.033|
|200-day moving average||$0.033|
|Dividend yield||$1.64 (4969.75%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy 8IP Emerging Companies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
8IP Emerging Companies price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-20)||0.033|
|1 month (2021-09-28)||-85.71%|
|3 months (2021-07-28)||-85.71%|
|6 months (2021-04-28)||-85.71%|
|1 year (2020-10-27)||-85.71%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||-99.85%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||-99.99%|
|5 years (2016-10-27)||-99.99%|
8IP Emerging Companies financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4040.76%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
8IP Emerging Companies share dividends
We're not expecting 8IP Emerging Companies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have 8IP Emerging Companies's shares ever split?
8IP Emerging Companies's shares were split on a 1:7 basis on 28 September 2021. So if you had owned 7 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your 8IP Emerging Companies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 600% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for 8IP Emerging Companies shares which in turn could have impacted 8IP Emerging Companies's share price.
8IP Emerging Companies overview
8IP Emerging Companies Limited equity fund launched and managed by Eight Investment Partners Pty Limited. It invests in the public equity markets of Australia. The fund primarily invests in the emerging companies with a market capitalization $20 million to $500 million. It employs a fundamental analysis to make its investments. 8IP Emerging Companies Limited was launched on October 19, 2015 and is domiciled in Australia.
8IP Emerging Companies in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.06
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert