How to buy 5G Networks (5GN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in 5G Networks shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
5G Networks Limited is a telecom services business based in Australia. 5G Networks shares (5GN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. 5G Networks has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $89.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in 5G Networks
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 5G Networks. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 5GN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 5G Networks reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 5G Networks. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
5G Networks stock price (ASX:5GN)Use our graph to track the performance of 5GN stocks over time.
5G Networks shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.85 - $1.92|
|50-day moving average||$0.9944|
|200-day moving average||$1.0391|
|Dividend yield||$0.01 (1.09%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.044|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy 5G Networks stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
5G Networks price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||0.92|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||-16.36%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-1.08%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-25.20%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||-43.90%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||14.29%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||82.18%|
Is 5G Networks under- or over-valued?
Valuing 5G Networks stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of 5G Networks's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
5G Networks's EBITDA
5G Networks's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $7 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a 5G Networks's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
5G Networks financials
|Revenue TTM||$89.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$19.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.72%|
|Market capitalisation||$111 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
5G Networks share dividends
We're not expecting 5G Networks to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
5G Networks share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 5G Networks's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.85 up to $1.92. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 5G Networks's is 1.6742. This would suggest that 5G Networks's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
5G Networks overview
5G Networks Limited operates as a licensed telecommunications carrier in Australia. The company offers data connectivity, cloud and data center, and managed services. It provides cloud-based solutions and network services; and operates fiber and wireless infrastructure, management of cloud computing environment, and data center facilities. In addition, the company engages in domain name registrations and renewals, website and email hosting, website development, search engine marketing, and social advertising campaigns for businesses. 5G Networks Limited was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to 5G Networks
5G Networks in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the BHP share price continuing to slide?
Shares in mining giant BHP have slid 12% in the last 6 months.
Ask an Expert