How to buy 5G Networks shares
Own 5G Networks shares in just a few minutes.
5G Networks Limited is a telecom services business based in Australia. 5G Networks shares (5GN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. 5G Networks has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $49.3 million.
How to buy shares in 5G Networks
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 5G Networks. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 5GN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 5G Networks reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 5G Networks. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
5G Networks share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 5GN stocks over time.
5G Networks shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.54 - AUDA$2.44|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.8804|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.2656|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.01 (0.58%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.078|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 5G Networks stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is 5G Networks under- or over-valued?
Valuing 5G Networks stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of 5G Networks's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
5G Networks's EBITDA
5G Networks's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.5 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a 5G Networks's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
5G Networks financials
|Revenue TTM||$49.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||0.3%|
|Gross profit TTM||$9.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$175.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
5G Networks share dividends
We're not expecting 5G Networks to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
5G Networks share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 5G Networks's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.54 up to $2.44. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 5G Networks's is 2.7915. This would suggest that 5G Networks's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
5G Networks overview
5G Networks Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a licensed telecommunications carrier in Australia. The company offers data connectivity, cloud and data center, and managed services. It provides cloud-based solutions and network services; and operates fiber and wireless infrastructure, cloud computing environment, and data center. 5G Networks Limited was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert