How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in 5E Advanced Materials shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
5E Advanced Materials is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. 5E Advanced Materials shares (5EA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. 5E Advanced Materials has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $49,740. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in 5E Advanced Materials
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 5E Advanced Materials. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 5EA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 5E Advanced Materials reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 5E Advanced Materials. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
5E Advanced Materials stock price (ASX:5EA)Use our graph to track the performance of 5EA stocks over time.
5E Advanced Materials shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.31 - $3.84|
|50-day moving average||$3.2956|
|200-day moving average||$3.2055|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.021|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy 5E Advanced Materials stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
5E Advanced Materials price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-21)||-23.21%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-38.57%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-25.86%|
5E Advanced Materials financials
|Gross profit TTM||$66,298|
|Return on assets TTM||-41.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-86.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.5 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
5E Advanced Materials share dividends
We're not expecting 5E Advanced Materials to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
5E Advanced Materials overview
5E Advanced Materials Inc. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia and the United States. The company primarily explores for borates and lithium deposits. It focuses on the Fort Cady project located in Southern California. The company was formerly known as American Pacific Borates Limited. 5E Advanced Materials Inc. was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Stocks similar to 5E Advanced Materials
5E Advanced Materials in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
Ask an Expert