How to buy 4DS Memory (4DS) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in 4DS Memory shares.
4DS Memory is a semiconductors business based in Australia. 4DS Memory shares (4DS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. 4DS Memory has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $41,037. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in 4DS Memory
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 4DS Memory. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 4DS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 4DS Memory reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 4DS Memory. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
4DS Memory stock price (ASX:4DS)Use our graph to track the performance of 4DS stocks over time.
4DS Memory shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.025 - $0.215|
|50-day moving average||$0.1236|
|200-day moving average||$0.0661|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 4DS Memory stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
4DS Memory price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-27)||-17.14%|
|1 month (2023-11-03)||-30.40%|
|3 months (2023-09-05)||-35.56%|
|6 months (2023-06-05)||210.71%|
|1 year (2022-12-05)||135.14%|
|2 years (2021-12-03)||81.25%|
|3 years (2020-12-04)||-27.50%|
|5 years (2018-12-05)||93.33%|
4DS Memory financials
|Gross profit TTM||$41,037|
|Return on assets TTM||-61.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-104.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$183.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
4DS Memory share dividends
We're not expecting 4DS Memory to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have 4DS Memory's shares ever split?
4DS Memory's shares were split on a 1:3 basis on 12 May 2015. So if you had owned 3 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your 4DS Memory shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for 4DS Memory shares which in turn could have impacted 4DS Memory's share price.
4DS Memory share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 4DS Memory's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.025 up to $0.215. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 4DS Memory's is 0.676. This would suggest that 4DS Memory's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
4DS Memory overview
4DS Memory Limited, a semiconductor company, engages in the research and development of non-volatile memory technology in Australia. The company develops interface switching ReRAM technology for gigabyte storage class memory in mobile and cloud. 4DS Memory Limited was founded in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia
Stocks similar to 4DS Memory
4DS Memory in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert