How to buy 4DS Memory shares | A$0.065
Own 4DS Memory shares in just a few minutes.
4DS Memory Limited is a semiconductors business based in Australia. 4DS Memory shares (4DS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.065 – a decrease of 2.99% over the previous week. 4DS Memory has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $33,511.
How to buy shares in 4DS Memory
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 4DS Memory. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 4DS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 4DS Memory reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.065, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 4DS Memory. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted 4DS Memory's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, 4DS Memory's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.065, which is 9.23% up on its pre-crash value of $0.059 and 160.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.025.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of 4DS Memory shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $451.61 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,048.39.
4DS Memory share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 4DS stocks over time.
4DS Memory shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.065|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.025 - AUDA$0.092|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0533|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0464|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 4DS Memory stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
4DS Memory price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-24)||1.56%|
|1 month (2020-09-01)||38.30%|
|3 months (2020-07-01)||38.30%|
|6 months (2020-04-01)||103.13%|
|1 year (2019-09-30)||-4.41%|
|2 years (2018-10-01)||6.56%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||140.74%|
|5 years (2015-10-01)||16.07%|
4DS Memory financials
|Gross profit TTM||$33,511|
|Return on assets TTM||-120.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-272.1%|
|Market capitalisation||$93 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
4DS Memory share dividends
We're not expecting 4DS Memory to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have 4DS Memory's shares ever split?
4DS Memory's shares were split on a 1:3 basis on 11 May 2015. So if you had owned 3 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your 4DS Memory shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for 4DS Memory shares which in turn could have impacted 4DS Memory's share price.
4DS Memory share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 4DS Memory's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.025 up to $0.092. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 4DS Memory's is 1.7938. This would suggest that 4DS Memory's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
4DS Memory overview
4DS Memory Limited engages in the research and development of non-volatile memory technology. It develops interface switching ReRAM products for storage class memory. 4DS Memory Limited has a collaboration with the imec. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert