How to buy 3P Learning shares
Own 3P Learning shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
3P Learning Limited is an education & training services business based in Australia. 3P Learning shares (3PL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. 3P Learning has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $55.1 million..
How to buy shares in 3P Learning
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 3P Learning. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 3PL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 3P Learning reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.27, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 3P Learning. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
3P Learning share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 3PL stocks over time.
3P Learning shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.655 - $1.44|
|50-day moving average||$1.3061|
|200-day moving average||$1.0151|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.011|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 3P Learning stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
3P Learning price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||-0.78%|
|1 month (2020-12-22)||-4.15%|
|3 months (2020-10-22)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-22)||23.30%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||52.10%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||9.96%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-12.41%|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||-16.45%|
Is 3P Learning under- or over-valued?
Valuing 3P Learning stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of 3P Learning's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
3P Learning's P/E ratio
3P Learning's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 112x. In other words, 3P Learning shares trade at around 112x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
3P Learning's EBITDA
3P Learning's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $4.4 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a 3P Learning's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
3P Learning financials
|Revenue TTM||$55.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||5.39%|
|Gross profit TTM||$21.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||2.83%|
|Return on equity TTM||6.09%|
|Market capitalisation||$175.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
3P Learning share dividends
We're not expecting 3P Learning to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
3P Learning share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 3P Learning's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.655 up to $1.44. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 3P Learning's is 0.7401. This would suggest that 3P Learning's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
3P Learning overview
3P Learning Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, markets, and sells online educational programs to schools and parents of school-aged students. It provides online education with e-learning programs covering mathematics, spelling, science, and literacy. The company offers Mathseeds, Mathletics, Reading Eggs, Spellodrome, Gooseberry Planet, STEMscopes Science, and WordFlyers learning resources. It serves approximately 4.6 million students in approximately 17,400 schools worldwide. The company is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy 3P Learning units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert