How to buy 3D Resources shares | A$0.006
Own 3D Resources shares in just a few minutes.
3D Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. 3D Resources shares (DDD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.006 – a decrease of 14.29% over the previous week. 3D Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $497.
How to buy shares in 3D Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 3D Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DDD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 3D Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.006, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 3D Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted 3D Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, 3D Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.006, which is 50.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.003 and 500.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of 3D Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $400.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,400.00.
3D Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DDD stocks over time.
3D Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.006|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.01|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0058|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0034|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 3D Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
3D Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||-14.29%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||0%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||100.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||300.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-25)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||66.67%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||-38.78%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||122.22%|
3D Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$706|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-120.95%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
3D Resources share dividends
We're not expecting 3D Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
3D Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 3D Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.01. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 3D Resources 's is 2.6259. This would suggest that 3D Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
3D Resources overview
3D Resources Limited engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, copper, silver, lead, zinc, and nickel properties. It has interests in projects located in the Proterozoic of the East Kimberley, and the Archaean Cosmo Newbery area, in the Eastern Goldfields, Western Australia. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert