How to buy 3D Resources (DDD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in 3D Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
3D Resources is a gold business based in Australia. 3D Resources shares (DDD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. 3D Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $170,679. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in 3D Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 3D Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DDD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 3D Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 3D Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
3D Resources stock price (ASX:DDD)Use our graph to track the performance of DDD stocks over time.
3D Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.006|
|50-day moving average||$0.0037|
|200-day moving average||$0.0042|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy 3D Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
3D Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-14)||-14.29%|
|1 month (2021-12-21)||0.003|
|3 months (2021-10-21)||-25.00%|
|6 months (2021-07-21)||-33.33%|
|1 year (2021-01-21)||-25.00%|
|2 years (2020-01-21)||100.00%|
|3 years (2019-01-21)||50.00%|
|5 years (2017-01-20)||-43.40%|
3D Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$170,679|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.8%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
3D Resources share dividends
We're not expecting 3D Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have 3D Resources 's shares ever split?
3D Resources 's shares were split on 6 August 2009.
3D Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 3D Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.006. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 3D Resources 's is 0.7626. This would suggest that 3D Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
3D Resources overview
3D Resources Limited engages in the exploration of mineral properties. It explores for gold, copper, lead, zinc, and nickel properties. The company holds interests in projects located in the Proterozoic of the East Kimberley; and the Archaean Cosmo Newbery area in the Eastern Goldfields, Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to 3D Resources
3D Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Back to School Laptops – Buying Guide
It's Back to School time and many families will be investing in a first laptop for their kids. But, what are the tings to watch out for when buying?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
10 items on sale right now for you to add to cart immediately
I spend 90% of my time in the sale section, so here are the hottest products for you to check out before they sell out.
Ask an Expert