How to buy 3D Oil shares
Own 3D Oil shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
3D Oil Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. 3D Oil shares (TDO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. 3D Oil has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $12.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in 3D Oil
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 3D Oil . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TDO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 3D Oil reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 3D Oil . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
3D Oil share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TDO stocks over time.
3D Oil shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.046 - $0.073|
|50-day moving average||$0.0531|
|200-day moving average||$0.058|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy 3D Oil stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
3D Oil price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-18)||14.58%|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||7.84%|
|3 months (2021-03-25)||-9.84%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||5.77%|
|1 year (2020-06-25)||-15.38%|
|2 years (2019-06-25)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2018-06-21)||10.00%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||150.00%|
3D Oil financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.99%|
|Return on equity TTM||-30.64%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
3D Oil share dividends
We're not expecting 3D Oil to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
3D Oil share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 3D Oil 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.046 up to $0.073. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 3D Oil 's is 1.6512. This would suggest that 3D Oil 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
3D Oil overview
3D Oil Limited explores for and develops upstream oil and gas assets in Australia. It holds 24.9% interest in the VIC/P57 exploration permit totaling an area of 246 square kilometers located in the offshore Gippsland Basin, Victoria; and 100% interest in the T/49P exploration permit covering an area of 4,960 square kilometers located in the offshore Otway Basin, Tasmania. The company also holds 100% interest in WA/527-P exploration permit covering an area of 6,500 square kilometers located in the offshore Roebuck Basin; and VIC/P74 exploration permit totaling an area of 1006 square kilometers located in the offshore Gippsland Basin, Victoria. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
VR gaming deal: $77 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Ask an Expert