How to buy 360 Capital Group (TGP) shares
Learn how to easily invest in 360 Capital Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
360 Capital Group Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. 360 Capital Group shares (TGP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. 360 Capital Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $31.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in 360 Capital Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 360 Capital Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TGP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 360 Capital Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 360 Capital Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- 360 Capital Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is 360 Capital Group stock a buy or sell?
- 360 Capital Group performance over time
- Are 360 Capital Group shares over-valued?
- 360 Capital Group 's financials
- How volatile are 360 Capital Group shares?
- Does 360 Capital Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
360 Capital Group stock price (ASX:TGP)Use our graph to track the performance of TGP stocks over time.
360 Capital Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.75 - $0.934|
|50-day moving average||$0.7931|
|200-day moving average||$0.8791|
|Dividend yield||$0.04 (5.03%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.023|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy 360 Capital Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
360 Capital Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-18)||-0.61%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||3.85%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||-8.47%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||-11.96%|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||-4.14%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||-29.57%|
|3 years (2018-10-25)||-14.74%|
|5 years (2016-10-25)||-10.99%|
Is 360 Capital Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing 360 Capital Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of 360 Capital Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
360 Capital Group 's P/E ratio
360 Capital Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 35x. In other words, 360 Capital Group shares trade at around 35x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
360 Capital Group 's EBITDA
360 Capital Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $9.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a 360 Capital Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
360 Capital Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$31.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||28.71%|
|Gross profit TTM||$28.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||3.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$177.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
360 Capital Group share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 1.88% of net profits
Recently 360 Capital Group has paid out, on average, around 1.88% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 7.41% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), 360 Capital Group shareholders could enjoy a 7.41% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In 360 Capital Group 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.04 per share.
While 360 Capital Group 's payout ratio might seem low, this can signify that 360 Capital Group is investing more in its future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 28 September 2021 (the "ex-dividend date").
360 Capital Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 360 Capital Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.75 up to $0.934. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 360 Capital Group 's is 0.3421. This would suggest that 360 Capital Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
360 Capital Group overview
360 Capital Group is an ASX-listed, investment and funds management group, focused on strategic and active investment management of alternative assets. Led by a highly experienced team, the Group operates in Australian and global markets investing across real estate, public and private equity and credit strategies. We partner with our stakeholders to identify, invest and realise on opportunities.
Stocks similar to 360 Capital Group
360 Capital Group in the news
Is 360 Capital Group Limited's (ASX:TGP) Shareholder Ownership Skewed Towards Insiders?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $39.51
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert