How to buy 333D shares
Own 333D shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
333D Limited is a computer hardware business based in Australia. 333D shares (T3D) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. 333D has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $186,146..
How to buy shares in 333D
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 333D . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: T3D. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 333D reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.001, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 333D . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
333D share priceUse our graph to track the performance of T3D stocks over time.
333D shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.003|
|50-day moving average||$0.0016|
|200-day moving average||$0.0013|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 333D stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
333D price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-19)||N/A|
|1 year (2020-01-19)||N/A|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-80.00%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-75.00%|
Is 333D under- or over-valued?
Valuing 333D stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of 333D 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
333D 's P/E ratio
333D 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, 333D shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
333D 's EBITDA
333D 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $250,450 (£141,392).
The EBITDA is a measure of a 333D 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Gross profit TTM||$-178,604|
|Return on assets TTM||-443.38%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
333D share dividends
We're not expecting 333D to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have 333D 's shares ever split?
333D 's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 1 February 2016. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your 333D shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for 333D shares which in turn could have impacted 333D 's share price.
333D share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 333D 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.003. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 333D 's is 1.1265. This would suggest that 333D 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
333D Limited provides 3D printing services in Australia. The company also offers 3D printing equipment and consumables. 333D Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Laverton North, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy 333D units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy 333D units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy 333D units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy 333D units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy 333D units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy 333D units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy 333D units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy 333D units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy 333D units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert