How to buy 1st Group shares | A$0.03
Own 1st Group shares in just a few minutes.
1st Group Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. 1st Group shares (1ST) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.03 – a decrease of 3.23% over the previous week. 1st Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5 million.
How to buy shares in 1st Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 1st Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 1ST. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 1st Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.03, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 1st Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted 1st Group's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, 1st Group's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.03, which is 40.00% down on its pre-crash value of $0.05 and 66.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.018.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of 1st Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $295.08 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $491.80.
1st Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 1ST stocks over time.
1st Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.03|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.018 - AUDA$0.089|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0343|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0326|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.018|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy 1st Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
1st Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||-3.23%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||-9.09%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-3.23%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||20.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||-49.15%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-9.09%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-30.23%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-65.95%|
1st Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$612,352|
|Return on assets TTM||-44.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-179.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
1st Group share dividends
We're not expecting 1st Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
1st Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 1st Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.018 up to $0.089. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 1st Group's is 1.6988. This would suggest that 1st Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
1st Group overview
1st Group Limited provides healthcare and corporate online search and appointment booking services in Australia. It operates MyHealth1st.com.au, an online healthcare search and appointment booking service portal that allows patients to book their healthcare appointments with their preferred healthcare provider. The company was formerly known as 1st Available Ltd and changed its name to 1ST Group Limited in December 2016. 1ST Group Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Surry Hills, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert