How to buy 1st Group (1ST) shares
Learn how to easily invest in 1st Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
1st Group is a health information services business based in Australia. 1st Group shares (1ST) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. 1st Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in 1st Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for 1st Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 1ST. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until 1st Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of 1st Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
1st Group stock price (ASX:1ST)Use our graph to track the performance of 1ST stocks over time.
1st Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.039|
|50-day moving average||$0.0137|
|200-day moving average||$0.0181|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy 1st Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
1st Group price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-14)||-7.69%|
|1 month (2021-12-21)||-7.69%|
|3 months (2021-10-21)||-29.41%|
|6 months (2021-07-21)||-45.45%|
|1 year (2021-01-21)||-63.64%|
|2 years (2020-01-21)||-84.81%|
|5 years (2017-01-19)||-80.00%|
1st Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-49.65%|
|Return on equity TTM||-154.09%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
1st Group share dividends
We're not expecting 1st Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
1st Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, 1st Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.039. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while 1st Group's is 1.4851. This would suggest that 1st Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
1st Group overview
1st Group Limited provides healthcare and corporate online search and appointment booking services in Australia. It operates MyHealth1st.com.au, a digital health services marketplace; PetYeti, an online pet service marketplace; and GoBookings.com, a corporate and government solutions platform. It serves pharmacies; private practices, such as doctors, dentists, optometrists, allied services, specialists, and natural therapists; vets; hospitals; and corporate and government agencies. The company was formerly known as 1st Available Ltd and changed its name to 1ST Group Limited in December 2016. 1ST Group Limited was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Surry Hills, Australia.
Stocks similar to 1st Group
1st Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Sixers and Thunder clash in the biggest Sydney Derby in the history of the Big Bash League.
Where to watch Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses online
Who will be declared House Cup Champion?
How to watch Ray Donovan: The Movie online in Australia
Will Mickey Donovan finally die in this wrap-up movie?
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Ask an Expert