Need business insurance in a highly specialised field? Chubb Business Insurance has you covered no matter what industry you're in.
Part of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, Chubb Insurance Company of Australia is a respected name worldwide in the insurance industry. Chubb offers a range of business insurance solutions to suit the needs of a wide variety of businesses and industries.
Features and benefits at a glance
With its long history in the insurance industry and its highly specific policies, Chubb's business insurance policies offer an attractive variety of features and benefits.
- Cover options for different business needs. Chubb offers commercial Insurance, specialty insurance, accident and health insurance to protect business against an array of risks.
- Customer first claims approach. Claims made both from your business and against your business are handled with your best interests in mind.
- Loss Control. Chubb offers experts to assist businesses in reducing their risks if needed.
If you are ready to speak with a consultant about different business insurance options available, simply enter your details in the form. Keep reading if you want to learn more about the different types of cover available.
With an extensive range of services, Chubb offers business insurance products for all types of businesses.
- Policies for specific industries. Chubb has policies for marine insurance, information technology, and life science companies.
- Body Corporate Elite Package. This package provides residential strata insurance that has been specifically designed to cover high-rise office buildings.
- Policies based on business size. Chubb offers specialised policies for smaller businesses and large, multinational corporations.
- Broad cover. Protect yourself and your company against any civil liability claims.
- Market specialisation. Tailor cover to highly specific types of employment, such as broadcasters, architects, beauticians and medical professionals.
- Corporate Travel Insurance. Protects you against costly travel disasters.
- Expatriate Insurance. Covers your employees who are working abroad.
- Group Personal Injury Insurance. Helps cover your losses when a key employee is injured and unable to work.
- Journey Insurance. Provides cover for employees travelling to and from work.
There are numerous reasons why business owners should consider Chubb for their insurance needs:
- Specialisation. Chubb has been in the insurance game for a long time and has developed flexible, highly specific policies to suit the needs of small and large businesses.
- Loss control policies. The company employs Loss Control experts to assess the risks a business faces and introduces innovative measures to help reduce the amount of risk to an acceptable level.
- Customer first claims approach. Chubb also offers a customer-first approach to handling claims, ensuring the entire process is dealt with in a quick and stress-free manner.
- 24-hour first party claims and fast payments. Chubb aims to provide prompt service and will acknowledge receipt of your claim within 24 hours and give you the contact details of a claims handler. Once Chubb has agreed to pay a claim, payment will be issued within 48 hours.
- Internal dispute resolution procedure. Chubb has a robust dispute resolution procedure to resolve customer complaints as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Chubb Insurance Company of Australia, Ltd. is part of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies. This international organisation specialises in offering property and casualty insurance policies to businesses and individual customers around the world. Boasting more than $50 billion in assets, Chubb has 120 offices in 26 countries. It has Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane, and works with some 8,500 independent agents and brokers in locations all across the globe.
The company also runs a corporate social responsibility program designed to give back to the community. This program includes community engagement, diversity initiatives, as well as efforts to nurture and protect the environment.
Chubb’s My Business Income Consultation is an online income calculator that allows you to get a fast and accurate estimate of your business income/extra expense insurance needs.
It guides you through an easy four step process, coaching you through the thinking behind the numbers and providing advanced help tools along the way, and allows you to calculate an insurance limit that accurately reflects the needs of your business.
Helping you to avoid costly coverage mistakes such as underestimating the amount of insurance you need or the time it would take for your business to recover, this unique online evaluator makes business income and extra expense valuations a breeze and it’s provided free at Chubb.com.
- Prestige Home and Contents. Designed to protect your home and most valuable possessions, this type of policy offers low-cost cover. After suffering a loss, you can either receive a benefit payment or the services of the finest craftsmen to return your home or belongings to their original condition.
- Valuable Articles. If your valuable belongings are lost, stolen or damaged, Valuable Articles cover from Chubb Insurance provides the cover you need. You can insure art, antiques, wine collections, jewellery, rare books and much more.
- Home Business Property Insurance. If you work from home, most home and contents policies won’t cover you for the loss of any important paperwork or office equipment. This type of cover provides much-needed and comprehensive cover for a wide range of home businesses.
- Family Protection. Family Protection insurance provides cover for multiple events that could influence your emotional or physical wellbeing. Such events include hijacking, child abduction, stalking and home invasion, and this insurance provides financial assistance to help with your recovery.
- Personal Liability. Personal liability cover for you and your family protects you if you become the target of costly legal action. Cover is also available if you are accused of slander or causing mental anguish.
- Claims Services. Chubb Insurance’s customer-first approach to claims handling has been well documented above.
- Home Appraisal Service. If you take out Prestige Home and Contents insurance cover with Chubb, the company will offer a complimentary appraisal service to determine the true value of your home and then provide the right level of cover.
Chubb Insurance Company of Australia, Ltd offers a range of comprehensive insurance policies to protect businesses large and small. Compare Chubb’s offerings with products from a range of other insurers to guarantee that you will end up with the right level of cover.