Business class fares to Asia from $1,107 return on Philippine Airlines
You've got to experience it at least once in your life. Here's your chance.
Let's face it, we've all done the walk through business class on our way to economy eyeing the plush fashion and extensive roominess of the seats. Now, you can be on the receiving end of all that envy for less when flying Philippine Airlines enroute to a number of Asian countries.
Discounted business flight prices retweeted on OzBargain start from $1,107 for journeys between Melbourne and Singapore, which we found on both Skyscanner and BYOJet. However for some other fares, for example Melbourne to Hong Kong we found the same flights on sale with BYOJet for less.
The destinations on sale are Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei, Osaka, Fukuoka and Guam with departures from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
We scouted around to see who could match these prices or do them better and here's what we found:
- Melbourne-Hong Kong: $1,150 on Skyscanner or $1,139 on BYOJet
- Melbourne-Singapore: $1,107 on Skyscanner or $1,107 on BYOJet
- Melbourne-Tokyo $1,126 on Skyscanner or $1,123 on BYOJet
- Sydney-Bangkok: $1,139 on Skyscanner or $1,138 on I Want That Flight
- Sydney-Hong Kong: $1,142 on Skyscanner or $1,14 on I Want That Flight
- Sydney-Ho Chi Minh: $1,136 on Skyscanner or $1,132 on BYOJet
- Brisbane-Ho Chi Minh: $1,132 on Skyscanner or $1,132 on I Want That Flight
- Brisbane-Osaka: $1,135 on Skyscanner or $1,134 on I Want That Flight
The fares mentioned above are for 6-19 September 2017 (for Sydney and Melbourne departures) and 5-18 September 2017 (for Brisbane departures) however sale fares are available between July and November 2017 - you just have to play around and hunt for those cheap dates.
All flights include a stopover in Manila.
These prices are part of Philippine Airlines' Anniversary Seat sale which ends on 24 March 2017.
- Up to 50% off in the latest Tigerair sale: Flights from $29
- Flight sale: Melbourne to Dubai for $784 return
- Norwegian Air’s new Singapore to London route will get you to the UK for cheaper
- Flight sale: See Spain for as little as $1,063 return with Qatar Airways
- Fly Fiji Airways to Los Angeles from $808 return