Compare NAB Business Banking
Sort out all of your business financial needs with NAB’s business banking services.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
NAB is National Australia Bank Group’s major financial services franchise. In addition to personal banking services, NAB offers a host of business banking solutions to customers ranging from small businesses to large corporations. It offers business accounts, a range of loans and finance options, business credit cards and a range of other financial services to businesses.
NAB Business recognitions
- Best Innovative Product of the Year, 2013 Money Magazine Awards. The award was taken out by the NAB Business Payments Card.
NAB Bank Account Offer
$0 monthly account-keeping fee. Unlimited standard NAB electronic transactions. Tap and pay with your NAB Business Visa Debit and your smartphone using Apple Pay, NAB Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay.
- Monthly account fee: $0
- Linked debit card: Visa
- ATM withdrawal fee: $0
- Overseas EFTPOS fee: 3%
Search and compare NAB business bank products
What are the types of business banking products offered by NAB?
- Accounts. NAB offers a range of accounts to help businesses manage all their banking needs. The range includes the NAB Business Cheque Account, the NAB Everyday Business Account, the NAB Business Management Account, the NAB Business Cash Maximiser, the NAB Farm Management Account and the NAB Community Fee Saver Account.
- Business loans. NAB offers business loans to suit a variety of needs. Customers can choose from flexible loans, overdrafts, insurance premium funding and more.
- Business finance. When your business needs access to finance, NAB can offer vehicle and equipment finance, international and domestic trade finance, agribusiness loans and more.
- Business credit cards. The bank offers multiple credit card options to help businesses manage their spending. Customers have access to the Business Payments Card, Qantas Business Card, Business Access Card, Business Card, and Purchasing and Corporate Card.
- Merchant and payment solutions. NAB offers a range of products to help businesses make and receive payments, such as NAB Transact and NAB RentCard.
- Insurance. The bank offers a range of insurance products to provide financial protection for your business, including asset protection, business expenses protection and income protection.
What are the features and benefits of a NAB business product?
- Online banking. NAB offers a range of online banking solutions to businesses, no matter whether they require the use of internet banking, NAB Transact or NAB Direct Link.
- Comprehensive products. NAB offers a full suite of business accounts to manage a huge variety of banking needs. There are savings, transaction and term deposit accounts, as well as specialist accounts for certain businesses.
- All needs covered. Whether you’re looking for a basic credit card with low fees and a low interest rate or a high-end rewards credit card for maximum spending, NAB has what you’re looking for.
- Business packages. NAB also offers a business package for small to medium businesses. This includes essential features like a business transaction account and online banking, plus it also offers the ability to add options like merchant facilities, business cards, an online savings account, and vehicle and equipment finance.
- Online resources. NAB provides a wealth of online information to its business banking customers, including advice, calculators, analysis and financial planning services.
- Huge network. NAB has an extensive network of branches and business banking centres right across Australia.
How do I apply for a business product from NAB?
There may be certain requirements you need to meet depending on the product you would like to apply for, but generally you will need to:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be a permanent resident or Australian citizen
- Have a good financial record
Details of the information you will need to supply and eligibility requirements you will need to satisfy when applying for each individual NAB product.
More guides on Finder
NAB Business Everyday Account ($10 Monthly Fee Option)
Manage your business expenses and make unlimited staff-assisted transactions with this everyday business banking account.
NAB Business Interest Account
This account offers tiered interest and easy access, and is suited for businesses that carry large balances and make minimal transactions.
NAB Business Everyday Account ($0 Monthly Fee Option)
Help manage your business finances and pay no monthly fees with this convenient everyday account.
NAB Business Cash Maximiser
Make the most of your business capital by keeping it invested in a flexible online account that pays you interest monthly, but still allows you to take money out as soon as you need to.
Ask an Expert