Buy anything anywhere that accepts Mastercard, and pay later interest-free.
Bundll is a buy now, pay later platform that is enabled by MasterCard. This means that you can use it online and in-store, anywhere MasterCard is accepted; making it the only buy now, pay later platform that you can pay for anything with easily.
Bundll lets you purchase everything you want today and pay for it in 2 weeks time. From clothes to groceries, fuel to coffee, you can pay for anything later with this platform.
How does bundll work?
To use bundll, simply download the app and create an account. Once you've created an account, you can add the bundll digital card to your phone and start shopping, both online and instore.
First, you'll need to set a repay day. This will be the day of the week that repayments for your purchases will be due. Each week you create a new "bundll" for that week's purchases. You must pay each week's purchases on your chosen repay day up to 14 days later. You can "snooze" payments for an additional 14 days, either with a free snooze (collected by referring your friends to bundll), or by paying a flat fee of $5 (less for purchases under $100). You'll need to meet additional eligibility criteria in order to upgrade to use this feature.
To shop with bundll online, use the "Card Reveal" function inside the app. From here you can enter your card details into the online checkout, just as you would do with your regular card. To shop instore, swipe your digital wallet in your phone to reveal your bundll card and tap to pay.
Features of bundll
Features of bundll include:
- Easy application. Simply download the app and register in five minutes.
- Easy approval. Anyone can use this service as long as they are a Visa or Mastercard holder, over the age of 18 and an Australian resident. Upgrading your account requires additional information about your financial situation.
- Credit checks. The standard version of this platform does not require a credit check. However, upgrading your account will require a credit check.
- superbundll. Upgrading your account to a superbundll account allows you to add each week's payments into a rolling six-fortnightly repayment plan.
- Interest-free. Never pay interest on your purchases.
- High credit limit. A standard bundll account has a credit limit of $1,000. With the upgraded package (superbundll) you can access a combined limit of up to $4,000 ($1,000 for a standard bundll and $3,000 for a superbundll).
- Snooze feature. This feature allows you an extra two weeks to repay. Collect free "snoozes" by referring your friends to bundll, or you can pay a $5 flat fee with superbundll.
- Overseas use is available. Once you have used your account in Australia, you can also use it overseas anywhere that accepts Mastercard.
- No early payout fee. You can repay your bundll early, free of charge.
- 24-hour grace period. If you miss a payment, you will be notified and then given a 24-hour grace period to make your payment before you are charged a late fee.
Fees and charges
- Late fee. A $10 late fee applies if you miss a payment.
- Snooze fee. If you snooze a payment, you will have to pay a fee of $5.
- superbundll fee. Using an upgraded superbundll account means that you pay 5% on your purchases.
How to apply
To apply for bundll, simply click the "Go to site" button on this page to download the app and create an account. In order to be eligible you must:
- Have an Australian driver's licence or Australian passport
- Have a smartphone
- Be over the age of 18
Please note that additional eligibility criteria and a credit check apply if you wish to upgrade your account, and remember to compare your options before signing up for any particular service.