Build your own dinosaur park in Jurassic World Evolution
Just don’t hire Dennis Nedry.
Microsoft kicked off Gamescom 2017 early this morning with its Xbox stream, promising to show off 7 world premieres during the 90-minute event. The first of these was a dino-sized surprise, with Universal Studios announcing Jurassic World Evolution for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Jurassic World Evolution is a park-building simulator in the vein of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for the PS2 and original Xbox. You'll build your own dinosaur park full of tourist traps, research facilities and containment pens that are sure to inconveniently break down at some stage and send your park into chaos.
Jurassic World Evolution is slated for release on PS4, Xbox One and PC in winter 2018.
We'll be covering all of Gamescom's news and announcements throughout the week, so be sure to check back soon.
- Fortnite 10.10 patch notes released: Retail Row returns with Fiends
- Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse review
- Razer Raiju Ultimate gaming controller review: A premium package worth the price
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Wireless review: Great, for a specific audience
- Super Mario Maker 2 preview: Pipe dreams made real