Buenos Aires flights from $1,113 return with Air New Zealand
These are likely to be the cheapest flights you'll find for this destination and travel period.
Air New Zealand is bringing out a Buenos Aires sale, with cheap flights heading to Argentina between August and November 2017. These prices are about as cheap as you'll find for this destination, and depending on your takeoff point it's either roughly equivalent, or better, than the best sale prices you can usually find.
Not many airlines make these trips regularly, and of those that do, Air New Zealand is typically the pricier fully serviced option. Not this time though.
The sale ends when all seats are sold out, and it's probably not gong to take long. Options are usually quite limited and these are quite likely to be the cheapest flights available for Buenos Aires between August and November, so it's safe to say a lot of people will be jumping on these.
- Melbourne to Buenos Aires - from $1,113 return
- Sydney to Buenos Aires - from $1,120 return
- Adelaide to Buenos Aires - from $1,163 return
- Brisbane to Buenos Aires - from $1,178 return
- Gold Coast to Buenos Aires - from $1,215 return
- Perth to Buenos Aires - from $1,579 return
- Bookings: Book online I Want That Flight.
- Have that white Christmas in Europe from $1,169 return with Qatar
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return