Buenos Aires flights from $1,113 return with Air New Zealand
These are likely to be the cheapest flights you'll find for this destination and travel period.
Air New Zealand is bringing out a Buenos Aires sale, with cheap flights heading to Argentina between August and November 2017. These prices are about as cheap as you'll find for this destination, and depending on your takeoff point it's either roughly equivalent, or better, than the best sale prices you can usually find.
Not many airlines make these trips regularly, and of those that do, Air New Zealand is typically the pricier fully serviced option. Not this time though.
The sale ends when all seats are sold out, and it's probably not gong to take long. Options are usually quite limited and these are quite likely to be the cheapest flights available for Buenos Aires between August and November, so it's safe to say a lot of people will be jumping on these.
- Melbourne to Buenos Aires - from $1,113 return
- Sydney to Buenos Aires - from $1,120 return
- Adelaide to Buenos Aires - from $1,163 return
- Brisbane to Buenos Aires - from $1,178 return
- Gold Coast to Buenos Aires - from $1,215 return
- Perth to Buenos Aires - from $1,579 return
- Bookings: Book online I Want That Flight.
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
- Jetstar slashes prices from $89 on Gold Coast to Hobart route