Cover an unlimited number of trips in any 12-month period with Budget Direct Annual Multi-Trip cover
Receive a Quote for Budget Direct Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- medical emergencies
- loss or delay of luggage
- transport delays
- personal liabilities.
|Key Benefits of Budget Direct Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance||What You Are Covered For|
|Cancellation and Amendment Fees|
|Overseas Medical and Hospital Fees|
|Cutting Your Trip Short|
|Travel Delay Expenses|
|Luggage and Personal Effects|
|Rental Vehicle Insurance Excess|
|Alternative Transport Expenses|
- You are not covered for medical conditions that you knew could lead to a claim while taking out the policy or you are travelling against the advice of your medical practitioner.
- Medical cover does not cover claims if the insured has suffered from, in the past five years, conditions such as:
- any heart related, blood circulatory or diabetic condition
- neurological or breathing conditions
- psychiatric or psychological condition.
- Cancellation and amendment fees are not covered if the insured does not travel as a result of an uninsured travelling companion:
- needing surgery, inpatient treatment or hospital consultations
- needing any treatment or prescription medication
- is diagnosed with a terminal disease or is on a waiting list for surgery, treatment or medical tests.
- No cover for claims arising from your suicide or attempted suicide, putting yourself in danger or deliberate self harm.
- Claims arising from events such as war, civil war, revolutions and usurpation of government, riots, industrial action and strikes are not covered.
- You are not covered for travel to or through a country where a travel advisory notice has been issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- No cover for claims arising from your involvement in any illegal or criminal act.
- Travel expenses incurred due to you knowingly making travel arrangements through an unlicensed travel agent are not covered. There is also no cover if your tour is cancelled or delayed due to insufficient numbers.
General Conditions of Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
The following general conditions apply under Budget Direct Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance:
- You must disclose all information that may affect the insurer’s decision to accept your insurance application e.g. if you plan to engage in a dangerous activity while on your trip.
- As the policyholder, you must take all reasonable steps to avoid or mitigate loss before you can make a claim under this policy.
- Documents to support your claim must be provided to the claims departments e.g. if you cancelled your trip due to medical reasons, be sure to provide a medical certificate from your doctor to support your claim.
- Making a fraudulent claim will result in your policy being cancelled and you having to repay any benefits already paid to you in full. You may also have to forfeit any paid premiums.
- Policyholders are required to agree to a medical examination of so requested by the insurer.
- In case you require emergency hospitalisation in Australia, you must contact Budget Direct as soon as possible so that approval is obtained and arrangements made in time.
- Cover for loss or liability that it is covered by any other insurance policy, medical scheme or Act of Parliament is not provided.
- Full disclosure of any changes that occur from the date you take up the policy to the time of your trip is required. The insurer has to be informed of:
- new treatment or prescribed medication
- changes to your treatment or prescribed medications
- any new sickness, condition, illness and injuries that needed medical attention.
Budget Direct Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance offers you the protection you need while travelling overseas, ensuring that you are not stranded or forced to incur additional expenses should the unexpected happen. With low premiums, numerous benefits and options to include additional cover to cater for specific needs, this policy is designed to give you peace of mind, covering you for different scenarios while on multiple international trips. The Budget Direct Annual Multi-Trip Cover Travel Insurance rewards low-risk policyholders with lower premiums while offering them protection against most travel mishaps including:
- travel delay expenses
- overseas medical and hospital expenses
- rental vehicle insurance excess
- loss, theft or damage of personal effects.