Budget Bangkok flights from $153 each way with Jetstar
The deals have landed.
The discounts are flowing until midnight on Monday, 24 July, with the Jetstar International Flight sale. That means this weekend is all about picking up those cheap flights overseas, and planning your next getaway.
Bangkok is stealing the show, not only as a superb destination, but also with exceptional prices this sale, starting at only $153 each way.
You can sometimes find cheaper Bangkok flights if you're flexible and ready to pounce as soon as they show, but you don't see this combination of low prices and options very often.
You can take your time over these, but don't want to take too much. You have the weekend and Monday to get them locked in. On 24 July, the prices go back to normal.
Flights are on a wide range of travel dates between October 2017 and March 2018 however bear in mind that they increase during peak periods like the school holidays and Christmas.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes