Budget Bali flights from $230 return with Jetstar
Hit up this island paradise with dates until June 2019.
Flight Centre has got a cheeky little sale to one of Australia’s favourite holiday destinations.
For a limited time, you can score flights to Bali from $230 return with Jetstar. You'll have to fly out of Perth to score this airfare, though flights out of other cities aren't too far including Cairns to Bali fares starting at $270, Darwin to Bali from $291 and Brisbane to Bali from $356.
We have noticed that Jetstar has slightly cheaper prices on their website for some dates, saving up to $15, so you might be able to take advantage of Flight Centre’s Lowest Airfare Guarantee.
Travel is for very select dates between 15 January and 20 June 2019 and seats are on sale until midnight 15 October.
Get in quick before someone else does by visiting Flight Centre.
How good are these Bali fares?
- Price: Good. We've seen flights to Bali drop down as low as $129 in Jetstar’s return for free sales and in more recent sales fares have started from $194 return but for wet season dates. You’re paying a little more than the very lowest fares but these are still a good deal compared to full price flights.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a budget carrier, prices don't include checked bags, in-flight meals or entertainment, though you can add these on for a fee.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct which gets you to the beach that much faster.
- Weather: Great. Eligible travel dates range from January-June 2019 depending on the route giving you a wide range of dates to plan around. We recommend aiming for dates between April and June for the very best time to visit Bali. Darwin and Hobart travel dates are in February only so you’ll need to plan for some rain.
It's time to visit (or revisit) that Aussie fave:
|From||To||Return fare||Travel dates||Book|
|Perth||Bali||$230||30 April - 20 June 2019||Take me to Bali!|
|Cairns||Bali||$270||30 April - 20 June 2019||Take me to Bali!|
|Darwin||Bali||$291||1 - 28 February 2019||Take me to Bali!|
|Brisbane||Bali||$356||15 January - 3 March 2019, 30 April - 2 June 2019||Take me to Bali!|
|Melbourne||Bali||$372||28 January - 27 March 2019, 30 April - 20 June 2019||Take me to Bali!|
|Sydney||Bali||$416||17 January - 4 April 2019, 30 April - 20 June 2019||Take me to Bali!|
|Hobart||Bali||$627||1 - 28 February 2019||Take me to Bali!|
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021