Broli Finance Consumer Car Loan
Get access to a range of lenders with the Broli Finance Car Loan
If you need a car loan, Broli Finance gives you access to 30 lenders to help find the finance option that's right for you. You can use the loan for a new or used vehicle, or to refinance an existing vehicle and can be approved in an hour. Find out if it's right for you below.
From 4.45% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Main points to consider with the Broli Finance car loan
You can choose either a secured or unsecured loan and can use the loan to finance a car, motorbike, caravan or boat. You can borrow from $5,000 to $150,000 on a secured loan, or borrow up to $50,000 on an unsecured loan.
Rates start from 4.45% p.a. with a comparison rate of 5% p.a. on a secured loan, but will vary depending on the lender that is used. You can get a loan term of 1 year -to- 7 years for a secured loan, or 1 year -to- 5 years for an unsecured loan.
Once you make an inquiry, Broli will assign you a personal finance expert to help you through the approval and buying process.
Features of a Broli Finance car loan
- Competitive fixed rates. Rates start from 4.45% p.a. for a secured loan, with a comparison rate of 5% p.a.
- Secured or unsecured. You can choose to use the vehicle as security against the loan, or opt for an unsecured loan.
- Flexible loan amounts. You can borrow up to $150,000 on a secured loan or up to $50,000 on an unsecured loan.
- Access to multiple lenders. Broli uses over 30 lenders to help find a loan product to suit your needs.
- Fast approval. Loans can be approved in as little as one hour.
- Flexible loan terms. You can repay the loan over 1 year -to- 7 years with a secured loan.
- Free vehicle history checks and valuations. Once you have been approved for a loan, Broli will provide free vehicle checks to help you find a suitable car.
- Flexible repayment options. You can make payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
How much does the loan cost?
You will need to pay the following fees as part of the loan:
- Establishment fee. You will pay a $375 application fee.
- $5 monthly fee. You will also pay an ongoing service fee as part of the loan.
You may also need to pay a missed payment fee if you fail to make a repayment on time.
How to apply for a Broli Finance car loan
You can begin your application by clicking "Go To Site" above. You will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Be 18 or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be currently employed
You can apply by phone or online, and will also need to provide the following information as part of your initial inquiry:
- Name and contact details
- Loan amount required
If you're looking to finance a new or used vehicle, Broli Finance can help find you a loan from over 30 lenders.
You should always compare a number of car loan options before deciding on the one that is right for you.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.89% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.