Brizy review for small businesses
Create a sleek and high converting webpage without learning code or hiring a pro.
Building a website may not be top of you want-to-do list, but it's sure to be top of your must-do-list if you want to generate more sales online. If you don't have the budget to hire a web designer, don't worry. There are hundreds of user-friendly, website building platforms out there that simplify the whole process so you can do it with absolutely no coding knowledge whatsoever.
Brizy is one of the newest companies to join the many, offering code-free plug-ins and easy-to-use features to create a high converting webpage(s) that generates leads. Here's the low down on everything Brizy.
What is Brizy?
Brizy is essentially a plug-in that's compatible with WordPress and allows you to create effective webpages with little to no experience in the web design world. Its clean interface and drag-and-drop features combine simplicity with quality to create a platform accessible to most small business owners.
Established in 2018, by the same people behind ThemeFuse, the platform is still a work-in-progress with new features coming to light each week. This includes the never-before-seen Brizy Cloud, which gets rid of the need for WordPress and streamlines the process into an all-in-one website building solution.
How to use Brizy for business?
On the surface, Brizy is user-friendly software that helps business owners create engaging webpages to generate leads and ultimately increase sales. Look a little deeper and it offers so much more than just that:
- Boasting more than 700 high-quality building blocks, 150-page layouts and 45 pop-ups, your first landing page can be pulling in customers in just a few clicks.
- Instant mobile and tablet optimisation mean your webpage can be accessed by an even wider audience.
- Collaboration features and sub-accounts make it easy for more than one person to get involved and for you to organise and manage individual projects.
- High loading speed and reliable uptime lead to better engagement from users and a higher conversion rate.
- Merge some of the best marketing apps into your landing page to gather email lists and trigger automatic follow-ups.
So what's Brizy got planned for the future?
- Even more collaboration features for you and your clients.
- Live analytics and performance tracking of your webpages.
- Addition of marketing funnels to increase client conversions.
Brizy pricing and subscription options
Boasting an affordable yearly pricing strategy, with four different tiers, Brizy offers a little something for everybody.[/important_text] Note: All prices are taken from the Brizy website on April 2020. Prices are expressed as USD. [/important_text]
This is great if you're looking for a simple webpage or online portfolio, but not so great if you want something a little more functional. With Brizy's free plan, you'll be able to make unlimited landing pages, websites and external pop-ups, but won't have access to any of the premade layouts or extra, snazzy features.
All of Brizy's paid plans include access to WordPress Pro and Brizy Cloud, which opens up a world of new and exciting features including easy team collaboration, hundreds of layouts, plenty of marketing apps and analytics software and advanced pop-ups. For $49 a year, you can enjoy all of these features across three hosted domains.
Brizy's Studio subscription comes with the same in-product features as the Personal Plan but has no cap on the number of domains you can host, making it perfect for any freelancers with lots of clients to please. At $99 a year, it's one of the site's most popular subscriptions.
If you simply can't see your life without a bit of Brizy in it, then you're in luck. For a limited time only, there's the chance to get your hands on a lifetime subscription for $299, which includes lifetime support and plug-in updates.
Are there Brizy alternatives?
Yes, and plenty of them. Here's how it matches up to some of the best competitors on the market.
Step by step: How Brizy works?
If you're planning on using Brizy Cloud, getting started is as simple as signing up for an account on its website. If you want to use the plug-in to enhance your WordPress experience, follow these steps.
- Install the Brizy plug-in on your WordPress account.
- Make your way to the Brizy page builder via WordPress.
- Use the easy drag and drop features to create your own unique page, or choose one of the handy pre-made templates.
- Edit the blocks individually or create a Global Style to replicate your look across your website.
- Add any pop-ups, contact forms, tabs or sliders to make your page really stand out.
- Insert icons to allow users to access your social media easily.
- Optimise your site for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Once you're happy with your website, it's time to publish it.
Brizy contact details
The easiest way to contact Brizy is via Twitter (@BrizyCommunity), Facebook or through the ticketed email system. As of yet, it's not possible to contact the team over the phone. However, this may change as the company establishes itself more firmly in the field.
Ask an Expert