British Airways is taking you to Prague from $983 this European summer
Now THAT'S a steal.
British Airways is at it again with flights to Europe for less than $1,000. Last March the British carrier was sending Aussies to Prague for $988 and now it's done one better by sending us there for $983 return.
Similar to last month's sale, these cheap flights depart Perth and are valid for various dates between May and October 2017, which means you CAN experience the European summer for under $1,000.
You'll be flying a combination of British Airways and Jetstar Asia. Given both of these are Qantas Frequent Flyer partners, you'll be able to rack up some nice points, depending which class you book with.
While this combination of flights and fares are for Perth departures only, we've also found other cheap flights to Prague on other carriers. Here are a few examples:
- Sydney to Prague - from $1,120 on Korean Air
- Melbourne to Prague - from $1,125 on China Eastern
Search the cheapest flights from Australia to Prague on I Want That Flight, where we found these fares.
These prices are available until sold out.
- New Tigerair sale drops domestic flights down to $39
- Maldives flight sale: Going in summer from $532 return
- Multi-location sale: Fly to USA and Europe from $1,329 return
- Flight sale: Three Australian airlines drop fares on flights to Hamilton Island
- Jetstar sale on Australia-wide flights offers fares as low as $29