The 5 most Instagrammable Brisbane hotels with spas
You don’t know luxury until you’ve seen these Brisbane hotel spas.
If your idea of the perfect holiday involves sinking into a plunge pool with city views, having all your knots and worries teased out by a professional masseuse or being pampered with a facial, manicure and pedicure in a sanctuary of calm, then these hotels are for you.
Each one features a luxurious spa experience that will leave you relaxed, rejuvenated and glowing.
Ready to glow?
1. Sofitel Brisbane
Although located near Central station, you’ll feel miles from the city once you enter the calm of Stephanies Spa. Bursting with fresh flowers and the aroma of essential oils, you can choose one of seven suites for your indulgent spa treatment.
- Star rating: 5-star
- Spa menu: Spa retreat, body therapy, skin therapy, medispa skin peel, manicure lounge, brow bar couture, makeup boudoir, waxing
- Recommended: Detoxifying Opal Rasul Steam Temple
Find the cheapest price for Sofitel Brisbane
2. Brisbane Marriott Hotel
The Dome Spa Retreat inside Brisbane Marriott is a tranquil space in the heart of the city. Make your stay at the spa even more opulent by organising a High Tea package to arrive after your treatment is complete. To be enjoyed at the poolside balcony. Naturally.
- Spa menu: Body scrub, body wrap, couples massage, eye treatments, facials, foot bath, makeup services, manicure and pedicure, massages, men’s services, spa restaurant, waxing
- Recommended: Dome Signature Retreat Package
Find the cheapest price for Brisbane Marriott Hotel
3. Emporium Hotel
One of the most decadent hotels in Fortitude Valley, the Emporium’s a 5-star suite-only boutique hotel. Its Aatman Wellness and Medispa takes a holistic approach to mind and body treatments and offers everything from acupuncture to non-surgical skin tightening.
- Star rating: 5-star
- Spa menu: Naturopathy, allergy testing, kinesiology, massage, facial and spider vein treatment, anti-aging treatments and therapy for skin allergies
- Recommended: Massage package
Find the cheapest price for Emporium Hotel
4. Diana Plaza Hotel
Nestled inside the Diana Plaza Hotel in Woolloongabba is Apollo’s Day Spa. It’s home to Queensland’s only traditional Korean bathhouse, and if they’re not your style, traditional spa treatments are also available.
- Star rating: 4-star
- Spa menu: Korean bathhouse, massage treatments, facials, hair studio, barber and hen’s party packages
- Recommended: Korean bathhouse and sauna
Find the cheapest price for Diana Plaza Hotel
5. Stamford Plaza Brisbane
Ideally located on the banks of Brisbane River, Stamford Plaza provides the luxury traveller everything from city views to spa and fitness facilities. If you are staying over a weekend be sure to indulge in the Chocolate High Tea buffet, served overlooking the river.
- Spa facilities: Spa, fitness centre, outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and sundeck
- Recommended: Day spa pass
Find the cheapest price for Stamford Plaza Brisbane
Search for more Brisbane accommodation:
Feature image: Sofitel Brisbane