Get a face full of crotch with a new trailer for Brief Battles
Aussie developer Juicy Cupcake shows off its underpants-fuelled platform brawler.
Flaming hotpants, steel-girded briefs and icy jocks abound in the latest trailer for Brief Battles, a competitive local multiplayer brawler from South Australian developer Juicy Cupcake. Although the game's been kicking around for about a year now, it managed to scrape through Steam Greenlight back in March before the program was shut down and looks to be coming together quite well in its new trailer.
Unsurprisingly, humour looks to be a big focus in Brief Battles. Players will beat the snot out of each other with a range of superpowered undergarments, from tighty whities that launch balls of toxic goo to a pair of leopard-print briefs that grant the wearer deadly claws. Along with a traditional deathmatch mode, Juicy Cupcake promises there'll be plenty of wacky underwear-themed modes like underpants collecting to keep things fresh.
Along with the new trailer, Juicy Cupcake has announced a release window of early 2018 for Brief Battles. The game isn't PC-exclusive anymore, either, with Xbox One owners set to join in the butt-stomping action when it launches next year.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG