$15 off all Australian activities with code
Bridge climbing in Brisbane: We compare your options
See Brisbane from the top of the Story Bridge.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Story Bridge Adventure Climb is a unique way and exciting way to see Brisbane's sights.
The climb sees you walk almost a kilometre of the bridge's superstructure and peaks at the viewing platform at the summit of the bridge. This is 80 metres above the Brisbane River and provides panoramic views of the city. You don't need experience to be able to climb and it's safe for children 10+ to join in the fun. You'll be given a full safety briefing and equipment prior to your climb and a guide will lead you to the summit and back, with commentary.
Where can I do bridge climbing in Brisbane?
The Story Bridge Adventure Climb is based at Kangaroo Point, in the heart of the city. The bridge runs north/south joining Kangaroo Point to Brisbane City and Fortitude Valley with the Brisbane River below.
Story Bridge Climbing options and where to book them
They charge the same price typically but if they have a coupon code available you could score a neat little discount. Also, if you're purchasing the climb as a gift and the giftee isn't sold out the climb, they have the opportunity to exchange it for something else.
Best for views: Twilight Climb from RedBalloon
- The most popular time to climb the bridge as you get the best of day and night views
- Journey to the top of the bridge during the daylight hours and enjoy the sunset over the city as you begin your descent
- Witness the transformation of the city from day to night
Best for experienced climbers: Night climb from RedBalloon
- A stunning way to enjoy the city lights and the evening atmosphere
- Climb to the top of the bridge and then down into the centre of the structure itself
- See the glittering panorama of Brisbane and its surrounds lit up by city lights
Best for value Day Climb from Adrenaline
- Enjoy climbing the Story Bridge at a relaxed pace
- The best visibility of all the climbs
- Panoramic views of Brisbane’s sights including the Brisbane River and Southbank
- A full 2-hour experience for just $129
Best for first timers: Dawn Climb from Adrenaline
- Watch Brisbane come to life from the top of the Story Bridge
- A perfect introduction to the city for first-time visitors
- See the sun rise over Moreton Bay and welcome in the new day
- The crisp morning views make for a great photo on top of the bridge
Best for price: Express Climb from finder.com.au
- Climb at a quicker pace for those in search of the fastest ascent
- See the sights and learn all about the history of Story Bridge for only $119
- An energetic experience that’s sure to get your legs and heart pumping
- Take in views of the Glass House Mountains and Moreton Bay
Story Bridge climbing options compared
|Name of climb||Price (adult/child)||Duration||Extras/inclusions||Book with|
|Express Climb||$119||1.5 hours||All equipment and instruction 1 free photo||Story Bridge Adventure Climb|
|Day Climb||$129||2 hours||All equipment and instruction 1 free photo||RedBalloon or Adrenaline|
|Night Climb||$139||2 hours||All equipment and instruction 1 free photo||RedBalloon or|
|Dawn Climb||$159||2 hours||All equipment and instruction 1 free photo||RedBalloon or Adrenaline|
|Twilight Climb||$159||2 hours||All equipment and instruction 1 free photo||RedBalloon or Adrenaline|
More guides on Finder
Where to buy rapid antigen tests online – and quickly
With in-store stock of RATs making them almost impossible to find, heading to an online store might be your best option
Haval launches GT version of H6 SUV
Halal's H6 is out-selling more established rivals, prompting the Chinese brand to unveil a new body style to tempt even more buyers.
Results are in for ASX companies: Who are the winners and losers?
Find out how your shares are going this reporting season.
RAT shortage: When will more rapid antigen tests be available in Australia?
Rapid antigen tests have been nearly impossible to buy in Australia. But we may have to wait until Mid-February to see supply normalise.
Health insurance premiums are rising by 2.7% in 2022 (but that’s good, kind of)
When will those price rises happen, and does it affect all health insurance policies? And why is 2.7% considered "good news?"
This is how much a rapid antigen test should actually cost
The ACCC has significant concerns about the cost of rapid antigen tests and is referring matters to both the TGA and AFP.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price stumbled today?
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are down 10% in the last 6 months.
Today’s ASX top stocks: BrainChip Holdings (BRN ↑13.5%), Data#3 (DTL ↑12.4%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 18 January 2022.
Where to buy N95 masks in Perth
Mask rules are back in Western Australia – here are the best places to buy durable N95 masks quickly.
Rent gone up? Here’s how to buy your first home sooner
Figures show that rents are rising, but Australians are still prioritising buying or saving for a home in 2022.
Ask an Expert