Breaking Bad’s Gus Fring is bringing Los Pollos Hermanos to Sydney
Stan and Thirsty Bird are bringing Breaking Bad's iconic brand of fried chicken to Sydney.
To celebrate the third season of the Breaking Bad spin-off Better Call Saul, Australian streaming service Stan is bringing Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito) and his crumbed chicken to Sydney.
Stan is bringing the trademark chicken down under with the help of Aussie poultry pusher Thirsty Bird at Bayswater Rd, Potts Point. The one-day event will kick off Tuesday 11 April with a lunch session running from 11:30am to 3:00pm and a dinner session from 5:00pm to 8:30pm.
If you say that you're "Going" on the event's official Facebook event page, you have the chance to win an exclusive meet and greet with the villainous Gus Fring on the day (hopefully, he's left his boxcutter at home).
Stan is also encouraging fans to dress up in their best Better Call Saul-inspired outfit on the day for a chance to win some Los Pollos Hermanos merchandise.
Season 3 of Better Call Saul releases 11 April on Stan.
Better Call Saul's third season joins Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 9 and the third season of iZombie this month on Stan.
- Runaways: Should you tune in for the new Marvel show?
- The biggest new releases coming to Netflix, Stan, hayu and Foxtel this week
- Everything Sucks! Season 1 review: Young love hopes and 90s tropes spring eternal
- E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports
- Where to stream gymnastics in Australia