Breaking Bad’s Gus Fring is bringing Los Pollos Hermanos to Sydney
Stan and Thirsty Bird are bringing Breaking Bad's iconic brand of fried chicken to Sydney.
To celebrate the third season of the Breaking Bad spin-off Better Call Saul, Australian streaming service Stan is bringing Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito) and his crumbed chicken to Sydney.
Stan is bringing the trademark chicken down under with the help of Aussie poultry pusher Thirsty Bird at Bayswater Rd, Potts Point. The one-day event will kick off Tuesday 11 April with a lunch session running from 11:30am to 3:00pm and a dinner session from 5:00pm to 8:30pm.
If you say that you're "Going" on the event's official Facebook event page, you have the chance to win an exclusive meet and greet with the villainous Gus Fring on the day (hopefully, he's left his boxcutter at home).
Stan is also encouraging fans to dress up in their best Better Call Saul-inspired outfit on the day for a chance to win some Los Pollos Hermanos merchandise.
Season 3 of Better Call Saul releases 11 April on Stan.
Better Call Saul's third season joins Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 9 and the third season of iZombie this month on Stan.
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared
- Stan is giving eBay Plus subscribers 3 months free access to its movie and TV library
- This week in streaming: Netflix brings back Wilson Fisk and Supergirl swoops back onto Foxtel
- Gem Finder: Starring Jim Carrey, Kidding is both heartbreaking and hilarious
- This week in streaming: Brave a haunted house with Netflix or fend off The Walking Dead with Foxtel