Breaking Bad’s Gus Fring is bringing Los Pollos Hermanos to Sydney
Stan and Thirsty Bird are bringing Breaking Bad's iconic brand of fried chicken to Sydney.
To celebrate the third season of the Breaking Bad spin-off Better Call Saul, Australian streaming service Stan is bringing Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito) and his crumbed chicken to Sydney.
Stan is bringing the trademark chicken down under with the help of Aussie poultry pusher Thirsty Bird at Bayswater Rd, Potts Point. The one-day event will kick off Tuesday 11 April with a lunch session running from 11:30am to 3:00pm and a dinner session from 5:00pm to 8:30pm.
If you say that you're "Going" on the event's official Facebook event page, you have the chance to win an exclusive meet and greet with the villainous Gus Fring on the day (hopefully, he's left his boxcutter at home).
Stan is also encouraging fans to dress up in their best Better Call Saul-inspired outfit on the day for a chance to win some Los Pollos Hermanos merchandise.
Season 3 of Better Call Saul releases 11 April on Stan.
Better Call Saul's third season joins Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 9 and the third season of iZombie this month on Stan.
- Where to watch the 2018 Giro d’Italia online in Australia
- Where to watch the A-League Grand Final online in Australia
- Stan on Qantas: Romper Stomper, No Activity and other originals incoming
- Chromecast Ultra review: Google’s simple streaming solution
- View Finder: Thinking of heading to the movies? Deux it