We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
brandsExclusive is an online store that allows Australian customers to purchase products from international labels at discount prices. The store utilises a membership-based platform where you need to sign up to get access to sale events and be alerted about new offers. Membership is free.
brandsExclusive offers a wide range of fashion items including eyewear, watches, women’s clothing, men’s clothing, toys and homewares.You can also find a variety of accessories such as necklaces, bracelets and bags for women.
BrandsExclusive Offers and Promotions for June 2021
How do I use my brandsExclusive promo code?
1. Check out the list of promo codes available above and pick the one that you like best.
2. Visit the brandsExclusive website and browse through the available products.
3. Click on the product you like to see more details.
4. If you would like to buy that product, click ‘Add to Basket’.
5. Proceed to the shopping cart page, shown below, if you are ready to pay.There is a field where you can enter the promo code on this page. Click ‘Apply Redeem Code’ to get the discount.
6. Congratulations! You’ve just received a discount on your brandsExclusive purchase.
Pros and cons of brandsExclusive
- Discounted prices.brandsExclusive offers up to 70 per cent off the retail price of designer items.
- 30-day returns policy.The return and exchange policy of this company is quite generous in comparison to similar retailers which might provide only 14-day guarantees.
- Designer brands.If you’re looking for respected international labels, a quick browse through the brandsExclusive store reads like a who’s who of well-known designer brands.
- 2-4 weeks for delivery.This lengthy timeframe for delivery may be a dealbreaker for some shoppers.
Shipping guide for brandsExclusive
It generally takes two to four weeks for your orders to arrive, depending on the end date of the sale event. This is because brandsExclusive operates on a no-inventory business model, which allows them to offer highly discounted prices to customers. The delivery fee is $9.99 for most metropolitan areas in Australia and $10.99 for regional orders.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with brandsExclusive
Once you become a member of brandsExclusive, you can return products within 30 days if the chosen item does not fit, if you changed your mind, or if the product is different from your expectations. Simply contact the company via the support section of the website to request a return. The product must be returned within seven days of you receiving a confirmation email.
The item will be assessed to determine if it’s eligible for a refund. The product must be in brand-new condition. If you’ve received faulty or damaged products, the return will be arranged and you’ll get a full refund. Take note that the items below will not be accepted for returns, refunds or exchanges due to hygienic reasons:
Top picks from brandsExclusive
|Comfort Scented Candle:||Huron HU Slow Juicer 500 - Ivory White:||Viviana - Brown/Cognac:|
|Nicola White Pillowcases:||Carnegie - Tangerine Suede:||Girls Just Wanna Have Tops - Blue:|
About brandsExclusive and its history
Founded in 2009 by Daniel Jarosch and Rolf Weber, brandsExclusive is Australia’s first private online shopping club. The company has grown into one of the leading fashion websites in the country, known for its dedication to bringing compelling new products to customers.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day early-bird deals, 25% off Lenovo Chromebooks, Bose audio clearance.
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to pick a proven budgeting strategy that works for you
We've compared 3 popular approaches to help sort your finances.
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a 6-figure task.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
Ask an Expert