Boxing Day holiday deals for 2020
Make your mates jealous with these cheap holiday deals.
Boxing Day is one of the best days to nab a deal on a getaway.
Whether you're looking for a local escape or a longer overseas break, you can score huge discounts on that holiday.
You know, the one you're pining for in the new year.
All the 2019 Boxing Day holiday deals available now:
Up to 32% off Australia getaways
Available on select 2020 dates when you book your flights and accommodation together. Destinations include Perth, Adelaide, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Hobart and more. T&Cs apply.
Up to 10% off + $99 deposit on early bookings
Available on select tours from 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022. Destinations include Uluru, Perth, Darwin, Hobart, Auckland and more. Plus $99 deposit valid on tours fro 1 April - 31 October 2021. T&Cs apply.
$99 Deposits on worldwide tours
Available for travel from 1 September 2020- 31 October 2021. Destinations include Australia, New Zealand, London, Vietnam, USA and more. T&Cs apply
Up to 30% off worldwide trips
Available on select 2021 and 2022 travel dates to Thailand, Greece, Mexico, Rome and more. T&Cs apply.
Use the search box below to find your preferred company or destination.
Popular Package & Tours coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$10 off activities with code||TRA****|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$25 off activities with code||TRA****|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$40 off activities with code||TRA****|
|10 Aug 2020||Extra 10% off Europe hop on hop off bus tour||AFF****|
|29 Jun 2020||Up to 30% off worldwide trips||********|
Tips for finding the best Boxing Day holiday deals
- Be flexible with your holiday destination. Don't start shopping with a specific destination in mind. If you're open to the idea of a beach holiday rather than a Bali beach trip you're more likely to score a deal.
- Book a pre-packaged holiday. By booking your flights and hotel with one company, like Wotif or Expedia, you could save a motza compared to booking each part separately. Compare prices and extras first before hitting the book button.
- Add on extras you'd book anyway. Most sites offer further discounts when you add extras such as airport transfers and flights. Check the price of each separately to see what the cost difference is.
- Consider off-season destinations. It's always cheaper to travel somewhere in the off-season. Take advantage of extra savings by combining the Boxing Day discounts with already existing low-season deals.
- Look for price-match guarantees. If you're booking a simple package (like a hotel stay and flights), compare a few different online travel sites for the best rates. If you have a preferred site, see if it price matches or even betters competitor's prices.
What were the 2018 Boxing Day holiday deals like?
Last year, stacks of tour and holiday package companies joined in on the Boxing Day sales extravaganza. Some of the best included the following:
|Company||Boxing Day Deal|
|G Adventures||25% off select tours|
|Hamilton Island||20% off|
|Trafalgar||10% off Europe and Britain train trips|
|Uniworld||30% off select cruises|
Ask an Expert