Make your mates jealous with these cheap-as holiday deals.
Boxing Day is one of the best days to nab a deal on a getaway.
We're talking about up to 30% off G Adventures tours, 20% off Hamilton Island stays and buy one get one 50% off tour packages.
All the 2018 Boxing Day holiday deals available now:
Up to 35% off North America tours
Valid for travel between October - November 2019. Destinations include Los Angeles, Orlando, New York, Canada, San Francisco, Vancouver, Waikiki, Seattle, Las Vegas and more. T&Cs apply.
Up to 25% off last-minute tours worldwide
Book a range of last-minute Contiki tours, from week-long jaunts to month-long journeys, to destinations including Italy, France, Germany, Iceland, Greece, Vietnam, Thailand, USA, Canada and more.
Up to 10% off Europe 2020 tours
Valid for travel on select dates in 2020. Destinations include London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome and more. T&Cs apply.
Up to 35% off New Zealand tours
Save on tours to destinations like Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and more from brands like Contiki and G Adventures.
Use the search box below to find your preferred company or destination.
Popular Package & Tours coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|10 Jul 2019||Extra 15% off first Groupon purchase||BRA****|
|21 Aug 2019||Up to 12% off Europe trips + Extra 5% off with code||EXT****|
|21 Aug 2018||10% off Hamilton Island stays||****|
|2 Aug 2019||Up to 35% off New Zealand tours||********|
|27 Jun 2019||Up to 30% off last-minute tours||********|
Tips for finding the best Boxing Day holiday deals
- Go wherever the sales take you: Don't start shopping with a specific destination in mind. If you're open to the idea of a beach holiday rather than specifically a Seminyak, Bali beach holiday, you're more likely to score a deal.
- Book a pre-packaged holiday: When you book your flights and hotel with one company, like Wotif or Expedia, you can save a motzah compared to booking each part separately.
- Add on extras you'd be booking anyway: Most sites offer further discounts when you add extras such as airport transfers and flights. Check the price of each separately to see what the difference in cost can be and see which works out best price-wise.
- Consider off-season destinations: It's always cheaper to travel somewhere in the off season, so take advantage of extra savings by combining the Boxing Day discounts and the already existing low-season savings.
- Look for price-match guarantees: If you're booking a simple package (like a hotel stay and flights), compare a few different online travel sites and see where you can get the best rate. If you have a preferred site, see if it price matches or even betters competitor's prices.
What were the 2017 Boxing Day holiday sales like?
Last year, stacks of tour and holiday package companies joined in on the Boxing Day sales extravaganza. Some of the best included:
|Company||Boxing Day Deal|
|P&O Cruises||$1 deposits for cruises + on board credit|
|Contiki||Up to 15% off tours worldwide|
|Jetstar||Flights from $29 each way|
|Hotels.com||Up to 70% off accommodation|