Make your mates jealous with these cheap-as holiday deals.
Boxing Day is one of the best days to nab a deal on a getaway.
We're talking about up to 30% off G Adventures tours, 20% off Hamilton Island stays and buy one get one 50% off tour packages.
All the 2018 Boxing Day holiday deals available now:
Up to 15% off worldwide tours
Valid for travel on select dates. Destinations include Copenhagen, Oslo, Geiranger Paris, Rouen, Honfleur, Normandy, Loire Valley, Rome, Pompeii, Sorrento, Taormina, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Ludlow, Stonehenge and more. T&C's apply.
Get up to $5,000 in extras: Maldives all-inclusive stays with flights
Packages include return flights from Australia, up to eight nights' accommodation, all meals and extras, which can include snorkelling trips, sea-plane transfers and more.
Up to 25% off Europe tours or free flights to Europe
Valid for travel from March - November 2020. Destinations include England, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and more. T&Cs apply.
Up to 70% off holidays
Become a member of Luxury Escapes to access up to 70% off on holidays and earn 1 Qantas point per $1 spent. T&Cs apply.
Use the search box below to find your preferred company or destination.
Popular Package & Tours coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|17 Oct 2019||Extra 15% off first Groupon purchase||BRA****|
|3 Oct 2019||10% off Europe 2020||CAM****|
|2 Oct 2019||Up to 40% off tours with code||201****|
|21 Aug 2018||10% off Hamilton Island stays||****|
|17 Oct 2019||Up to 30% off last-minute tours||********|
Tips for finding the best Boxing Day holiday deals
- Go wherever the sales take you: Don't start shopping with a specific destination in mind. If you're open to the idea of a beach holiday rather than specifically a Seminyak, Bali beach holiday, you're more likely to score a deal.
- Book a pre-packaged holiday: When you book your flights and hotel with one company, like Wotif or Expedia, you can save a motzah compared to booking each part separately.
- Add on extras you'd be booking anyway: Most sites offer further discounts when you add extras such as airport transfers and flights. Check the price of each separately to see what the difference in cost can be and see which works out best price-wise.
- Consider off-season destinations: It's always cheaper to travel somewhere in the off season, so take advantage of extra savings by combining the Boxing Day discounts and the already existing low-season savings.
- Look for price-match guarantees: If you're booking a simple package (like a hotel stay and flights), compare a few different online travel sites and see where you can get the best rate. If you have a preferred site, see if it price matches or even betters competitor's prices.
What were the 2017 Boxing Day holiday sales like?
Last year, stacks of tour and holiday package companies joined in on the Boxing Day sales extravaganza. Some of the best included:
|Company||Boxing Day Deal|
|P&O Cruises||$1 deposits for cruises + on board credit|
|Contiki||Up to 15% off tours worldwide|
|Jetstar||Flights from $29 each way|
|Hotels.com||Up to 70% off accommodation|