Check out Boxing Day vacation deals for a holiday bargain you can't refuse.
One of Australia's biggest days in shopping, Boxing Day is one of the best days to nab a deal on a holiday too.
While this Boxing Day 2017 vacation deals won’t get announced until closer to Boxing Day, we’re expecting to see some pretty big savings on offer. In the past, we’ve seen sales like 30% off Intrepid tours and up to 50% off at Expedia. As soon as we know about this year's Boxing Day sales, we'll update this page.
After Boxing Day, January is one of the best times of the year to get a great deal on travel. We've rounded up some of the best deals on January travel. For the latest deals sent right to your inbox, join our travel deals newsletter.
Vacation and package deals that are available now:
$999 China tour with flights from Australia
Departures available from Melbourne and Sydney, Brisbane and Perth available for a surcharge. Includes international flights, eight nights' accommodation, some meals and sightseeing.
Show code & visit site30****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Up to 50% off Europe tours
More than 550 tours to Greece, Italy, France England and more countries in Europe discounted from companies like Contiki, Topdeck, Trafalgar, Insight and more.
Tips for finding the best Boxing Day holiday deals:
- Go wherever the sales take you: Don't start shopping with a specific destination in mind. If you're open to the idea of a beach holiday rather than specifically a Seminyak, Bali beach holiday, you're more likely to score a deal. And, if you're lucky, you might just discover a new favourite place.
- Book a pre-packaged holiday: When you book both your flights and hotel stay with one company, like Wotif or Expedia, you'll be able to save compared to booking each element separately.
- Add on extras you'd : Most sites will offer extra discounts when you add on extras to your package, like airport transfers and flights. It’s a good idea to check the price of booking each element separately to see what the difference in price would be, especially if you’re booking through a site that will add on surcharges like credit card and booking fees to each individual purchase.
- Consider off-season destinations: It’s always cheaper to travel somewhere in the off season, so take advantage of extra savings by combining the Boxing Day discounts and the already existing low season savings.
- Look for price-match guarantees: If you’re booking a simple package (like a hotel stay and flights), compare a few different online travel agencies and see where you can get the best rate. If you have a preferred site where you’re most comfortable making your booking, see if they’ll match the price you’re finding on an alternate site. Most will be happy to match, or even beat, the other site’s price.