Extra 20% off when you trade in your car seat
Boxing Day Target sales 2021
Make Target your first stop this Boxing Day.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Target is Australia’s most loved ethical department store. Target Australia offers the latest trend pieces in clothing, accessories, homewares and manchester and has the coolest toys and latest in entertainment - and at some tremendously low prices. But what truly sets Target apart is its commitment to ethical sourcing. Target products are made in cruelty-free environments where all staff, including overseas factory workers, work in a safe workplace and are paid a fair wage.
This Boxing Day, step into Target. The already low prices have been slashed and there are amazing deals to be had. You can shop the Target Boxing Day sales online from the comfort of your own home. Get in quick before the best things sell out.
Boxing Day sales
We've found every single Boxing Day deal so far. Click through to see them all.
The Boxing Day deals at Target:
If you prefer to shop in store you can check out the list of Target stores by state. Refer to the Sunday and Public Holiday trading hours to see what time your store will be open on Boxing Day.
What's on sale at Target this Boxing Day?
The final list of Target Boxing Day deals hasn't been released yet. Stay tuned though. We'll keep this page updated with any information relating to Boxing Day.
However, we can expect to see some great deals on some of Target's most popular items like:
- Home decor
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to store newsletters or the Finder deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, Country Road is stocked by the Country Road stores, eBay and David Jones. If there is a Country Road sheet set that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the Target promo code page - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the Target promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.
Image source: Instagram
More guides on Finder
Trending hairstyles and products for spring/summer 2021
2021 has had some incredible and also surprising hair trends. Move over mullets, the 2000s are back, baby.
Astro A40 + MixAmp Pro TR review: Serious gamers only
The Astro A40 and MixAmp Pro TR bring serious sound and audio control to serious gamers.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill review: A heavy duty fitness investment
You've got to have plenty of space and a passion for fitness to invest in the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill. If you do, however, you get a robust machine that can make some serious improvements to your fitness.
Therapy Shoes discount codes September 2021
Cut costs on heels, flats and boots online at Therapy Shoes with one of the awesome discount codes we’ve rounded up.
Australian spring fashion trends to try in 2021
If you're looking to update your spring wardrobe, keep these trends in mind.
Dune London sales September 2021
Save big on the latest must-have footwear styles at Dune London with one of the awesome sale highlights and discount codes we've rounded up.
keepersecurity.com promo codes September 2021
Cut costs on ransomware protection, safe data sharing and more at keepersecurity.com with one of the awesome promo codes we’ve rounded up.
Last-minute Father’s Day 2021 gift ideas
If you've left your Father's Day gift shopping until the last minute, you still have time to snap up these great gifts.
Geeky Father’s Day gift ideas for 2021
From bad pun tees to gaming consoles, we've got the gifts Dad is guaranteed to love.
Naked Sundays SPF50+ Collagen Glow 100% Mineral Lotion review
This mineral sunscreen feels comfortable on the skin and makes me look like a glowing goddess.
Ask an Expert