Boxing Day sales for 2018 are live and in full swing
Grab those gift cards, because it's time to start saving.
While most of us are likely still getting over our delicious Christmas dinners, Aussie retailers have already shaken off their hangovers and leaped right back into the action with a feast of tantalising Boxing Day deals.
No Aussie bargain hunter has been left out this year, with deals spanning all manner of goodies from fashion and footwear to wine and wearables.
You've got online retailers like Princess Polly, THE ICONIC and Microsoft slashing prices left, right and centre, offering compelling deals on brands both big and small. Then you've got the traditional brick-and-mortar stores like Cotton On, JB Hi-Fi and Big W trotting out the discounts, too, providing the perfect opportunity to cash in all those gift cards you received this year.
Of course, with so many retailers participating in the discounting festivities, it can be tough to sort the true bargains from the ho-hum discounts. That's why you'll want to head on over to our Boxing Day sales page to see all the best deals in one place. If you'd rather not brave the crowds of ravenous bargain hunters at your local shopping centre, check out our guide to shopping online this Boxing Day.
- The fashion pieces to buy before your friends do this Boxing Day 2018
- Best Boxing Day sales for homewares and furniture 2018
- Boxing Day 2019: Best tech buys if you know nothing about tech
- The cult beauty products to buy during the Boxing Day sales 2018
- The best fashion sales with free shipping worth shopping this Boxing Day 2018