Crafted from ingredients like shea butter, Immortelle, peony and rose, L'Occitane captures the traditional essence of France.
This Boxing Day treat yourself! The sales are here and there’s no time like the present to snatch up a few L’Occitane gifts for yourself. With discounts galore and prices slashes, you’re sure to pick up an absolute steal. Make L’Occitane online and in store your first stop this Boxing Day.
Boxing Day L'Occitane deals
Most popular products to buy at the Boxing Day L'Occitane sales
When will L'Occitane be open on Boxing Day?
Boxing Day trading hours vary from store to store. Most stores around Australia will be open from 8am - 6pm with the following exceptions:
- Sydney QVB store - 7am - 8pm
- Sydney Centrepoint - 8am - 7pm
- Melbourne Chadstone - 7am - 11pm
- North Sydney - closed
- Sydney Met Centre - closed
If you would like more information, ask us in the comments or give L'Occitane a call on 1300 752 764.
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to the L'Occitane newsletter or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, L'Occitane is stocked by the L'Occitane stores and David Jones. If there is something that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the L'Occitane promo code page - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the L'Occitane promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.