Boxing Day L’Occitane sales 2020
Crafted from ingredients like shea butter, Immortelle, peony and rose, L'Occitane captures the traditional essence of France.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
When Olivier Baussan decided to revive the traditional art of French soap making in 1976 no one could have guessed that his small Provence business would evolve into the global phenomenon that is L’Occitane. Since that time L’Occitane has become one of the biggest purveyors of natural skincare products which are sourced ethically from around the world. With stores all over the globe, L’Occitane aims to inject a little luxury into our lives.
This Boxing Day treat yourself! The sales are here and there’s no time like the present to snatch up a few L’Occitane gifts for yourself. With discounts galore and prices slashes, you’re sure to pick up an absolute steal. Make L’Occitane online and in store your first stop this Boxing Day.
Boxing Day L'Occitane deals
Popular L'Occitane coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Oct 2020||FREE Trick or Treat gift||TRE****|
|27 Oct 2020||FREE eco tote bag||VFN****|
|27 Oct 2020||FREE express delivery||EXP****|
|27 Oct 2020||Gifts under $50||********|
|20 May 2020||FREE standard shipping||********|
Boxing Day salesWe've found every single Boxing Day deal. Click through to see them all.
When will L'Occitane be open on Boxing Day?
Boxing Day trading hours vary from store to store. Most stores around Australia will be open from 8am - 6pm with the following exceptions:
- Sydney QVB store - 7am - 8pm
- Sydney Centrepoint - 8am - 7pm
- Melbourne Chadstone - 7am - 11pm
- North Sydney - closed
- Sydney Met Centre - closed
If you would like more information, ask us in the comments or give L'Occitane a call on 1300 752 764.
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to the L'Occitane newsletter or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, L'Occitane is stocked by the L'Occitane stores and David Jones. If there is something that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the L'Occitane promo code page - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the L'Occitane promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.
Image source: Instagram
More guides on Finder
Black Friday vs Prime Day vs Boxing Day: Where are the best deals?
This year's shopping season is about to kick off with three huge sales on the immediate horizon: Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday and Boxing Day. Here are the best times to buy.
Amazon Prime Day software deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest software deals on offer throughout the Amazon Prime Day sale.
Amazon Prime Day medication deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest deals on medication up for grabs during the 2020 Amazon Prime Day event right here.
Amazon Prime Day DVD deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest deals on DVDs up for grabs throughout the 2020 Amazon Prime Day event right here.
Amazon Prime Day camera deals 2020
If you’re looking to save on your next camera purchase with an Amazon Prime Day camera deal, we’ve got all the info you need to know.
Amazon Prime Day wireless deals 2020
If you’re looking for Amazon Prime Day wireless deals, we’ve got all the information you need to know.
Amazon Prime Day home entertainment deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest deals on home entertainment products up for grabs throughout the 2020 Amazon Prime Day event right here.
Amazon Prime Day automotive deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest automotive deals throughout the Amazon Prime Day event right here.
Cheap Christmas 2020 gifts for everyone on your list
Make Christmas special without going over budget with these affordable gift ideas.
Early access: Afterpay Day sales that have already started March 2020
The mega sales event has started early, with retailers like General Pants Co. and Hype DC already slashing prices.
Even more shopping deals
Ask an Expert