FREE express delivery on $120+ orders
When Olivier Baussan decided to revive the traditional art of French soap making in 1976 no one could have guessed that his small Provence business would evolve into the global phenomenon that is L’Occitane. Since that time L’Occitane has become one of the biggest purveyors of natural skincare products which are sourced ethically from around the world. With stores all over the globe, L’Occitane aims to inject a little luxury into our lives.
This Boxing Day treat yourself! The sales are here and there’s no time like the present to snatch up a few L’Occitane gifts for yourself. With discounts galore and prices slashes, you’re sure to pick up an absolute steal. Make L’Occitane online and in store your first stop this Boxing Day.
L'Occitane Boxing Day deals
When will L'Occitane be open on Boxing Day?
Boxing Day trading hours vary from store to store. Most stores around Australia will be open from 8am - 6pm with the following exceptions:
- Sydney QVB store - 7am - 8pm
- Sydney Centrepoint - 8am - 7pm
- Melbourne Chadstone - 7am - 11pm
- North Sydney - closed
- Sydney Met Centre - closed
If you would like more information, ask us in the comments or give L'Occitane a call on 1300 752 764.
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to the L'Occitane newsletter or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, L'Occitane is stocked by the L'Occitane stores and David Jones. If there is something that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the L'Occitane promo code page - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the L'Occitane promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.
Image source: Instagram
More guides on Finder
Last-minute Father’s Day 2021 gift ideas
If you've left your Father's Day gift shopping until the last minute, you still have time to snap up these great gifts.
Geeky Father’s Day gift ideas for 2021
From bad pun tees to gaming consoles, we've got the gifts Dad is guaranteed to love.
The 12 best Father’s Day gift hampers for 2021
Make dad's day from afar with one of these thoughtful Father's Day hampers that can be delivered to his door.
The best Boxing Day 2020 sales you can still shop now
Boxing Day may be over but you can still save big at stores like Myer, Showpo, Cotton On, Sephora and Bed Threads.
Boxing Day 2020 sale: Best deals from The Good Guys
The Good Guys best Boxing Day sales include: 25% off Linsar 75-inch 4K TVs, 20% off Sharp Microwaves, 15% off Weber BBQs.
The best Boxing Day sales of 2020
Our shopping experts have found the very best Boxing Day online sales and deals for 2020. Score up to 80% off thousands of products!
Amazon Boxing Day 2020 Sale: Up to 80% off
Amazon's Boxing Day sale is now live with fresh deals dropping until December 28. Here are the hottest bargains so far.
Take off with the top flight sales from Boxing Day 2020
Say hi to the skies with the best airfare offers this Boxing Day.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Adelaide filled with fun in the sun
Book a day out at the beach, the winery, the cinema or more this Boxing Day with these top activities.
9 fun things to do on Boxing Day in Brisbane
Here’s what you can get up to this Boxing Day in Brisbane.
Ask an Expert