Boxing Day L’Occitane sales 2021
Crafted from ingredients like shea butter, Immortelle, peony and rose, L'Occitane captures the traditional essence of France.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
When Olivier Baussan decided to revive the traditional art of French soap making in 1976 no one could have guessed that his small Provence business would evolve into the global phenomenon that is L’Occitane. Since that time L’Occitane has become one of the biggest purveyors of natural skincare products which are sourced ethically from around the world. With stores all over the globe, L’Occitane aims to inject a little luxury into our lives.
This Boxing Day treat yourself! The sales are here and there’s no time like the present to snatch up a few L’Occitane gifts for yourself. With discounts galore and prices slashes, you’re sure to pick up an absolute steal. Make L’Occitane online and in store your first stop this Boxing Day.
Boxing Day L'Occitane deals
Popular L'Occitane coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 May 2020||FREE standard shipping||********|
Boxing Day salesWe've found every single Boxing Day deal. Click through to see them all.
When will L'Occitane be open on Boxing Day?
Boxing Day trading hours vary from store to store. Most stores around Australia will be open from 8am - 6pm with the following exceptions:
- Sydney QVB store - 7am - 8pm
- Sydney Centrepoint - 8am - 7pm
- Melbourne Chadstone - 7am - 11pm
- North Sydney - closed
- Sydney Met Centre - closed
If you would like more information, ask us in the comments or give L'Occitane a call on 1300 752 764.
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to the L'Occitane newsletter or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, L'Occitane is stocked by the L'Occitane stores and David Jones. If there is something that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the L'Occitane promo code page - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the L'Occitane promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.
Image source: Instagram
More guides on Finder
Things to do on Boxing Day in Adelaide filled with fun in the sun
Book a day out at the beach, the winery, the cinema or more this Boxing Day with these top activities.
9 things to do on Boxing Day on the Gold Coast
Get amongst it all on 26 December with these adrenaline-fuelled or family-friendly activities available on the Gold Coast.
9 fun things to do on Boxing Day in Brisbane
Here’s what you can get up to this Boxing Day in Brisbane.
5 ideas and things to do on Boxing Day in Canberra
In Canberra on 26 December? We’ve got your itinerary sorted.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Perth
Here are the top experiences you can book on Boxing Day to make the most of your day off. Plus, discover the restaurants, cafes and bars open, too.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Melbourne 2021
Go out for brunch, hit the beach, cruise the waterways and more. Here's what to get up to on Boxing Day in Melbourne.
This is it! ALDI’s 2020 Boxing Day deals revealed
Aldi's 2020 Boxing Day deals include 55-inch Ultra 4K TVs for $429, 40% off Philips True Wireless Earbuds and stacks of camping gear.
Boxing Day Sales 2021 | Deals to be revealed
Find all the best sales, deals and offers in one place for fashion, electronics, travel, beauty, homewares and toys.
Baby Bunting Boxing Day sale 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we've got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the Baby Bunting event.
rebel Boxing Day sale 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we've got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the Rebel Sport event.
Ask an Expert