Boxing Day laptop sales 2022: Up to 46% off
Upgrade your laptop during the Boxing Day sales and enjoy discounts of up to 39% off the RRP across models from Apple, Lenovo, Dell and more.
Boxing Day 2022 Top 4 computing dealsEdit top picks
Boxing Day is definitely one of the best sales events of a shopper's calendar and, every year it boasts huge discounts on laptops.
Whether you're shopping for gaming set-ups or 2-in-1 models, you're sure to get a better deal during this year's Boxing Day sales.
Luckily, we're on hand to help. We've rounded up a bunch of the best Boxing Day sales on laptops from a whole host of go-to retailers and reliable brands. Check 'em out below.
The best Boxing Day laptop sales
Amazon has slashed the price of a wide range of MacBooks and is offering discounts of up to 15% off the RRP this Boxing Day. Explore your options on some of the best laptops on the market at more affordable prices. The ever-popular MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models are also included in this Boxing Day laptop sale.
Which laptop should you pick during the Boxing Day sales?
Still not sure which is the right fit for you? Check out our round-up of the 11 best laptops in Australia. We rated the MacBook Air featuring the M1 chip our top overall pick.
Pick it up for 10% off at Amazon or browse a collection of other models from the MacBook family that is discounted right now.
Black Friday computer deals: Full list
The Good Guys
Laptop final clearance sale: From $799
Shop the best clearance bargains on end-of-line laptops and tablets in Australia at The Good Guys. T&Cs apply.
Up to 50% off refurbished laptops and desktops
Shop for refurbished laptops and desktops and enjoy up to 50% discount at Hewlett-Packard. T&Cs apply.
Boxing Day laptop shopping tips
Want to ensure you make the right choice when shopping the laptop sales this Boxing Day? Here's a few things to think about before you buy:
- Size matters: Is the screen adequately sized to meet your personal needs? Remember, sacrificing performance in favour of sleekness won't pay off long-term.
- Check the specs: It only takes a moment to review the specs of a laptop model. So, make sure you take the time to do so. Look at the RAM, the CPU and the GPU, and make sure a model offers enough storage internal storage to cope with your everyday demands.
- Battery life: How many hours do you need a laptop to perform without charge? Remember to look beyond the battery size boasts from the manufacturer and seek out independent reviews for proof of performance capabilities.
- Read the reviews: Finder has a bounty of laptop reviews available that you should definitely check out prior to committing to a particular model. Our guide to the 11 best laptops in Australia is the perfect place to start your search.
- Maximise your savings: At Finder, we partner with a bunch of the biggest brands as well as a plethora of go-to laptop retailers. Always check out our individual coupon code pages ahead of completing your purchase to see whether you can shave off a few more dollars. Every little helps - now more than ever!