This Boxing Day step into Kmart and take advantage of the irresistibly low prices.
With its irresistibly low prices, it’s no wonder that Kmart is Australia’s favourite family store. Kmart cuts the cost of living by offering the coolest homewares, durable clothing and exciting toys at very affordable prices. When you shop at Kmart, you don’t have to compromise on style or price!
Make sure to check out Kmart in store and online this Boxing Day to see the great deals on offer. If you’re looking for a wardrobe update, new toys for the kids, some fresh kitchenware or maybe a complete living room refresh, get to Kmart on Boxing Day. You won’t be disappointed.
Kmart Boxing Day opening hours:
We pulled a list of some the main stores and their opening hours. These have all been verified as correct as of 8 December 2017.
If you're store isn't listed here you can see the others by visiting the store hours and locator Kmart page.
- Broadway -8am - 9pm
- Bondi Junction - 8am - 8pm
- Marrickville - 8am - 6pm
- Chatswood - 8am - 6pm
- Bankstown - 8am - 8pm
- Richmond - 8am - 8pm
- Brunswick - 8am - 8pm
- Preston - 7am - 11pm
- Indooroopilly - 7am - 9pm
- Toowong - 7am - 9pm
- Belmont WA - 8am - 6pm
- Morley - 8am - 6pm
- Rundle Mall , Adelaide - 11am - 5pm
- Cairns Central - 8am - 9pm
- Belconnen, Canberra - 8am - 12 midnight
- Darwin - 8am - 7pm
Kmart items on sale this Boxing Day
While we won't know exactly what's on sale until Boxing Day itself, Kmart sells a lot of items and generally has sales that span storewide.
Here are some of Kmart's top selling products (and we're hoping to see discounts across the lot on Boxing Day this year): -
- Home decor
- Sports Items
Kmart offers 28-day returns on all items, in case you're not 100% happy with you purchase. Items must be unworn/unused and in original packaging.
Coolest pieces to buy at Kmart this Boxing Day
Other retailers with similar products
Geo Candle Holder
Marni Gloss White Bedside Table
Trennery Ladder Shelf
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to store newsletters or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, Country Road is stocked by the Country Road stores, eBay and David Jones. If there is a Country Road sheet set that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the promo code pages - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the finder.com.au promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.
Boxing Day sales
We've found every single Boxing Day deal. Click through to see them all.
See all our Boxing Day discounts and deals
In case you can't find what you're looking for at Kmart, why not browse through the sales at other similar stores?