Boxing Day Kmart sales and opening hours 2021
This Boxing Day step into Kmart and take advantage of the irresistibly low prices.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
With its irresistibly low prices, it’s no wonder that Kmart is Australia’s favourite family store. Kmart cuts the cost of living by offering the coolest homewares, durable clothing and exciting toys at very affordable prices. When you shop at Kmart, you don’t have to compromise on style or price!
Make sure to check out Kmart in store and online this Boxing Day to see the great deals on offer. If you’re looking for a wardrobe update, new toys for the kids, some fresh kitchenware or maybe a complete living room refresh, get to Kmart on Boxing Day. You won’t be disappointed.
Head to Kmart to find out more.
Boxing Day sales
We've found every single Boxing Day deal. Click through to see them all.
Kmart Boxing Day opening hours:
We pulled a list of some of the main stores and their opening hours. These have all been verified as correct as of 10 December 2018.
If you're store isn't listed here you can see the others by visiting the store hours and locator Kmart page.
- Broadway -8am - 9pm
- Bondi Junction - 8am - 8pm
- Marrickville - 8am - 6pm
- Chatswood - 8am - 6pm
- Bankstown - 8am - 8pm
- Richmond - 8am - 8pm
- Brunswick - 8am - 8pm
- Preston - 7am - 11pm
- Indooroopilly - 7am - 9pm
- Toowong - 7am - 9pm
- Belmont WA - 8am - 6pm
- Morley - 8am - 6pm
- Rundle Mall , Adelaide - 11am - 5pm
- Cairns Central - 8am - 9pm
- Belconnen, Canberra - 8am - 12 midnight
- Darwin - 8am - 7pm
Kmart items on sale this Boxing Day
While we won't know exactly what's on sale until Boxing Day itself, Kmart sells a lot of items and generally has sales that span storewide.
Here are some of Kmart's top selling products (and we're hoping to see discounts across the lot on Boxing Day this year): -
- Home decor
- Sports Items
Kmart offers 28-day returns on all items, in case you're not 100% happy with you purchase. Items must be unworn/unused and in original packaging.
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to store newsletters or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, Country Road is stocked by the Country Road stores, eBay and David Jones. If there is a Country Road sheet set that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the promo code pages - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the finder.com.au promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.
See similar Boxing Day deals to Kmart:
In case you can't find what you're looking for at Kmart, why not browse through the sales at other similar stores?
Image source: Instagram
More guides on Finder
Things to do on Boxing Day in Adelaide filled with fun in the sun
Book a day out at the beach, the winery, the cinema or more this Boxing Day with these top activities.
9 things to do on Boxing Day on the Gold Coast
Get amongst it all on 26 December with these adrenaline-fuelled or family-friendly activities available on the Gold Coast.
9 fun things to do on Boxing Day in Brisbane
Here’s what you can get up to this Boxing Day in Brisbane.
5 ideas and things to do on Boxing Day in Canberra
In Canberra on 26 December? We’ve got your itinerary sorted.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Perth
Here are the top experiences you can book on Boxing Day to make the most of your day off. Plus, discover the restaurants, cafes and bars open, too.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Melbourne 2021
Go out for brunch, hit the beach, cruise the waterways and more. Here's what to get up to on Boxing Day in Melbourne.
Boxing Day Sales 2021 | Deals to be revealed
Find all the best sales, deals and offers in one place for fashion, electronics, travel, beauty, homewares and toys.
Baby Bunting Boxing Day sale 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we've got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the Baby Bunting event.
rebel Boxing Day sale 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we've got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the Rebel Sport event.
TPG vs iiNet: Which has better plans?
Can't decide between TPG and iiNet? We've compared the two over a range of categories to find out which provider is better.
Ask an Expert