Treat yourself to a little Scandinavian luxury this Boxing Day.
Swedish stationery designer Kikki K is all about simplicity, elegance and style. Since bursting into the Australian market 10 years ago, Kikki K has revolutionised the world of stationery, office and organisation. Its crisp white stores are filled with beautiful journals, luxe pens, cute gift cards and other little luxuries.
What better time to shop at Kikki K than Boxing Day? Australia’s favourite shopping day of year, Boxing Day, promises some of the best deals and discounts you’ll see. So this year, why not step into Kikki K? Those gorgeous plates and the leather diary you’ve been coveting may just be on the sale list.
When will Kikki K be open on Boxing Day?
Kikki K opening hours vary from store to store. Most Kikki K stores will have extended trading hours on Boxing Day but some will be closed unfortunately. If you want to know what the hours are like at your local store, here is a complete list of Boxing Day trading hours for every Kikki K store in Australia. This is the 2016 list which was confirmed as of 21 December 2016.
If you can't get access to the document, please let us know in the comments and we'll help you find the opening hours for your local Kikki K store.
What's on sale at Kikki K?
The final list of Kikki K sales and exact discounts have yet to be announced. We will update this page as soon as we know more. But we can expect some of Kikki K's top products to be on sale. The top products include:
- Decorative bowls
- Desk organisers
- Leather goods
- Greet cards
Sweetest stationery pieces from Kikki K to shop this Boxing Day
Other retailers with similar products
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to the Kikki K newsletter or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, Country Road is stocked by the Country Road stores, eBay and David Jones. If there is a Country Road sheet set that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the Boxing Day promo code page - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the Boxing Day sales page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.
Top Boxing Day deals
We've compiled a list of deals from hundreds of retailers. See them all here.